MOP 5.2 Feral (Cat)

This is my Level 90 Feral Kitty Macro. I do not use Thrash in this macro. I have thrash on a second key.

How it works:

• Out of combat it will prowl
  • From prowl it will pounce (you can always use ravage also if you want)
  • At the end I added the special heal script… Whenever your clearcast procs it will fire a heal on you. I took Cenarion Ward, but if you took “Nature’s Swiftness” I would take out the heal script from the macro and use a seperate macro for your panic heal.
  • Savage Roar is right after rip. this way with the glyph you always have it active and it will not use your combo points.
  • it will also keep barkskin on cooldown
  • and if for some reason you are not in kitty form and pick a fight it will throw you into kitty.

Enjoy!

#showtooltip Mangle
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form;
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth] reset=target Pounce
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,0,0,Berserk
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,0,Faerie Fire
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,Cenarion Ward
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,Tiger’s Fury
/castsequence reset=target/6 Mangle, Rake, Rip, Savage Roar, Mangle, Mangle
/cast [combat] Barkskin
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/run SetCVar(“autoUnshift”,0)
/cast Healing Touch
/run SetCVar(“autoUnshift”,1)
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

***** WARNING ****

You will need to use the Super Duper Macro addon for this!!!!

Tiger’s fury never goes off for me with this macro, also I get taken out of cat when healing touch casts… I like this otherwise. May be better to have Tiger’s fury, berserk and the heal separate for when you really need them

By taking the things I mentioned above out I got 50-70k dps on a scenario boss in item lvl 448.

I had quit playing my druid, but now can use her again so many thanks :slight_smile:

Replace this into the above macro and Healing Touch will never take you out of cat form although sometimes it doesn’t cast immediately.

/console autounshift 0
/use [@player, combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

I don’t have healing touch in mine, but, here’s a macro i use for insta heals. You need the Nature’s Swiftness talent though

/castsequence Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch

just an alternative to use if you want.

I have one for insta rez if you need a quick battle rez but i’ve never tested it yet. Just replace Healing Touch with Rebirth

just to be extra lazy, i have “Interact with target” keybound when the tank drags him, or for whatever reason the boss moves, i click ` and follow right along