This is my Level 90 Feral Kitty Macro. I do not use Thrash in this macro. I have thrash on a second key.
How it works:
- Out of combat it will prowl
- From prowl it will pounce (you can always use ravage also if you want)
- At the end I added the special heal script… Whenever your clearcast procs it will fire a heal on you. I took Cenarion Ward, but if you took “Nature’s Swiftness” I would take out the heal script from the macro and use a seperate macro for your panic heal.
- Savage Roar is right after rip. this way with the glyph you always have it active and it will not use your combo points.
- it will also keep barkskin on cooldown
- and if for some reason you are not in kitty form and pick a fight it will throw you into kitty.
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form;
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth] reset=target Pounce
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,0,0,Berserk
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,0,Faerie Fire
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,0,Cenarion Ward
/castsequence [combat] reset=target/0.3 0,Tiger’s Fury
/castsequence reset=target/6 Mangle, Rake, Rip, Savage Roar, Mangle, Mangle
/cast [combat] Barkskin
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/cast Healing Touch