Morb DW Unholy no Scourge Strike updated 10/7/2023 ////// Scourge Strike test added

isnt using software to auto click against the tos?, also would manually clicking the macro cause a large difference in dps?

No, if you physically have to toggle on and off no. Manually yes if you aren’t clicking the macro to fire per global cool down window.

Automation is against tos things like ahk that would move your character and read pictures on your screen playing the game for you is against tos.

But toggling a button to click a button over and over is not against tos as you are still in control of the action.

The macros I’ve made can be done manually or by using a toggle auto press key. This is a normal function of both mice and keyboards that are not against TOS.

1 Like

One question: everything still with the same talent?

Yes, each macro I’ve made follows wowhead talents and glyphs exactly

The builds in this threat follow Dual wield Scourge Strike and DW Morb

I still trying to figured rune strike watching whitewolf video on morb spec he does not use it at all for this phase of the game.

i just like having rune strike in the macro for the off chance you get hit, it does hit like a truck, but it is not necessary by any means

Just an idea but there is mutiple macros in this thread now. Moght be worth editing the origional post to include all just from an organisation aspect (see my prot pally macro as an example).

1 Like

I thought i had but good catch! I have updated the OG post to the most current iteration of the macros with a legend explaining what each sequence does

1 Like

Thanks dude, btw love your work!

1 Like

Thanks so much bud! I’m happy it’s been working out for everyone so far

1 Like

I rather enjoy white wolf! I only included rune strike Bc I can be a bit of a dps goon pulling threat sometimes and figure I pull it I tank it or if I happen to get cleaved I like using rune strike as it hits fairly hard, cost low RP and at times helps keep me from capping runic power if I missed a death coil or can’t fire enough death coils fast enough to dump runic power.

But you and white wolf are absolutely correct it’s unnecessary but I included it as a personal preference and it can be deleted without affecting the macro sequences

2 Likes

Yeah scourge(edit) strike only really comes into plat in icc from memory, but things change from private server to classic servers.

dude this macro is insane im doing 1.5k dps at level 62 in underbog i just changed all the ranks to my level this macro is so good i cant wait for 80

1 Like

Excellent macro - thank you

1 Like

@Sargis, I have a question or a request.
Can you build in something so that the Guhl is not automatically looking for targets after a packet is killed.
Mine makes itself on all three variants in to command.
I thank you in advance, your macro is the just mega, and perfect

Zb 10er Naxx I drive minimum 6k - 8k

1 Like

I definitely can make a variant that does not auto command your ghoul see everything as a chew toy XP.

I’ll be home later today and I’ll post and amend the original post with a 5th sequence stating ghoul attack bound

I’ll bind it to control as shift is currently used for Pestilence

I’m glad your enjoying the macro!! And awesome numbers!!

1 Like

updated its sequence number 5

2 Likes

@sargis This macro is great been using it since you released it. Love the dw configuration but I got the 2h ax Betrayer of Humanity last night out of Nax 25 226ilvl, since last night being trying to put together a 2h macro but failed it comes -200/-300 dps shot from the dw configuration. I still need to try that 226ilvl is messing with my head.

1 Like