MrV's Venthyr Havoc DH Hitting Sim & High Logs

you shouldnt have fury problems with my macro

1 Like

Iā€™m constantly out of fury and doing autoattack until it builds back up. The only thing I tweaked was I am level 47 so I took out Sinful Brand and changed the castsequences to casts because it was only one spell and not sequences.

Yeah can be macro is working perfectly at 60 with the talents i recommend.

Any plans on making a GS3 version ?

For some reason my macro is getting stuck randomly and wonā€™t cast Chaos Strike/Blade Dance. It will still cast Immolation Aura and Throw Glaive but itā€™s not using any of my Fury Spenders.

I will be in the middle of a boss fight and I will randomly be sitting at Fury cap not casting any spenders and just auto-attacking the boss.

Is their anyway to fix this? I removed Eyebeam from the macro to cast it myself thatā€™s the only change I made.

Iā€™m 215+ ilvl and the macro does good damage, but when it gets stuck it just tanks my dps and is annoying honestly.

Iā€™m running this at 25-30ms as suggested.

Edit: If Iā€™m in demon form it stops getting stuck but as soon as I exit demon form itā€™s stuck again.

Using Gse3?
Did not update for gs3 yet, will come soon

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m using the latest update.

Edit: If anyone is also using GSE3 and running into the macro getting stuck you have to change every block with Chaos Strike and Blade Dance. This seemed to fix it for me.

Sometimes when exiting demon form the macro still tries to use Annihilation. This is an issue due to blizzardā€™s end from what I could figure out due to it being action based now.

Example:

~~KeyPress~~
/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Annihilation
~~KeyRelease~~ 
~~KeyPress~~
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Blade Dance
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Death Sweep
~~KeyRelease~~

Any news on GS3 update, im staying on GS2 for now to keep this macro lol

Before saying i could write my own, i will say that i am a big zero when it comes to codingā€¦ I am at the age where i remember the time without microwaves and know how to use a rotary phoneā€¦

2 Likes

Something weird started happening, probably something changed in settings but donā€™t know whatā€¦ I am now spamming ā€“ SOF-- every time i use the macro in chat ???

You could try re-import it again. Other than that Iā€™m not sure what else might work. Delete the version you have and then re-import it.

Doh! Iā€™m slapping myself for not doing that first :wink: Thanks

1 Like

Itā€™s a variable, for example if you dont have anything inside a variable, and you state the variable ā€œKeyReleaseā€ in a block, it will spam the word KeyRelease as a macro, since it cannot find the function (what you want the variable to do).

an example of this:

KeyPress
/castsequence [nochanneling] Eye Beam
KeyRelease

and then at the bottom you can put in those variables, KeyPress/KeyRelease. And if you have written KeyRelease as above, and you havenā€™t stated what ability to be pressed on release, the macro will interpret KeyRelease as a word to spam. You can essentially switch out KeyRelease to any word, like Motherfucker and it willl spam it instead.

ā€œswitch out KeyRelease to any word, like Motherfucker and it willl spam it instead.ā€ :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

For me is it the best.
hope for some updates
thank you for the time you have invested

hey can you do a 1123121 macro i love this one but not good in this 9.2 :confused:

3 Likes

please i add to the morticia petition :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely the best Venthyr DH macro out there wish there was an update for 9.2 and Double Legos.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will try it

this one i found has to many things u need to control manually

Version please talents 1,1, 3 (2), 1, 1, 1, 1
Patch 9.2

Thank you

1 Like