MW PVE and PVP GS1 Macros

Thanks!

How can I make the “MWST” macro a mouseover macro? I just prefer mouseover healing.

It is a mouse over macro. See the first line under pre macro.

Excuse the brain fart. I have no idea how the hell I missed that.

Welcome back John!
I remember you and your awesome Shadow Priest macro “…run & gun” :slight_smile: I never had so mutch fun again! Stupid changes to shadow…

Thanks for sharing this macro! I never tested fistweaving before and this macro seems to do the job verry well.
A view things i noticed.
First thing isnt a problem, since i removed this line, as you wrote on first page “/targetenemyplayer”. I am just curios - how do you manage to kill someone with this line in your Macro? I went crazy triying to kill a enemy with almost 0 live, but every 0,2s i got a new target ^^
The other thing i am stuggle is the mana. The pictures of your healing done are impressive. I find myself going oom fast, even i removed essence fount. I guess this is a problem on my site. I need to learn when to do damage / keep kicks on CD.

Can always use the “dead” argument after /targetenemyplayer( or “nodead”, whichever it is. I can never keep them straight).

John Q., do you manual or run AHK/Synapse? If AHK/Synapse, what milliseconds do you set it?

Hello Matthew and thanks for your feedback. I certinly agree that Blizz ruined spriests this expac; it is no fun anymore. I do not even play my priest now. :frowning:

Anyway, let me answer your questions…

1.) Pay no attention to the flicker you see when you use the ‘Spin’ macro. Since Spinning Crane Kick is an AoE ability, it doesn’t matter what your target is. Just DPS and heal–while thinking about how you are going to escape when your Way of the Crane is done. :wink:

As far as using ‘Fight’, you should only be using that when you have one or two targets; you should not be seeing a lot of flickering of the nameplates when using that macro.

2.) When you are running low on mana in PVP, that is the time to rush into a mob of enemy players and use ‘Spin’ or ‘Fight’ macros. Your mana will regenerate some for 15 seconds or so while you use Way of the Crane on them.

When you are low on mana in PVE, then use your CDs (Revival, Bubble, Chi-gi, or Jade Serpent). Also, eating and drinking between mobs is still always a necessity for us healers. :wink:

Hope that helps!

John Q.,

Do you use a Razer Naga? If so, have any tips on macros and button setup?

Anyone have an idea why I get the “Unknown Unit” error when using the “MWST” sequence?

Any updates for 7.3?

I use a Corsair, a Naga alternative, Matt. Also, I am not rolling MW now, so I am not up-to-date on it. However, I hear that WotC is making a bit of a comeback in 7.3.

Hope that helps. :wink:

Hi John

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I have copied the healing macros word for word but when I use the first one (mouseover) it never seems to work. It only casts on me and not the target of the mouseover. BTW I also noticed a spelling mistake in the “mouseover” line it reads MOUSEOEVER not MOUSEOVER, hope that helps and for the record I did change the spelling but it still wont work hehe.

I used MWST script, Gotta tell you this one really kick butt! and One problem is my overhealing blown in stats. I clocked at 367M overhealing in LFR and blew druid resto’s output as 1st rank healing output. How do i avoid the overhealing? lol

I surprised hardly OOM mana at end of fight and I had half of mana left. freaking awesome!

@Noomz: Fixed! Use the new updated version that I re-listed in the OP.

@chrootz: Glad you like the macro!

@John Q

You mentioned that you had new gaming mouse. What is your Delay (millisecond) repeat setting and I am trying adjust between 80-140ms and I mean i am trying find a sweet spot speed repeat from the gaming mouse software using repeat delay when press a button.

@John Q-

I still continue using your original MWST script end up OOM super FAST when run in Heroic Antorus raiding using Enveloping Mist + Vivify. Any suggest avoid end up OOM mana?

I noticed there is another methods using Whispers of Shaohao (Rank 1) - Consuming the mists of Sheilun causes each active mist to additionally heal a nearby target. By using the ReM + Essence Font + Effuse + Sheilun Gift = super efficient mana.

I am wondering could you create Shaohao style healing script and it would freaking awesome longer fights scenario. I mean Enveloping Mist + Vivify are very expensive mana usage and not very efficient mana. I don’t have mana regen trinket that’s problem ending up OOM mana.

My toon: Nasonadra - 941ilvl

Hello!

Great macro but how do I stop it firing off my trinkets?!

I can’t see any reference to 13 or 14 but they are firing!

regards

Just used this for Obtaining Sheilun’s Gift worked perfectly.

Try the new version:

*Fires off Renewing Mist less
*Priority given to CDs before Vivify, which was over-casting in the rotation
*Have not done a lot of testing on this version, so if it casts EMs too much in PVE, let me know.
*Has more “breaks” that cast Soothing Mist in the rotation (so you can regen your mana quicker).
*I have a high latency to my server: 80-125 mms delay should be fine.

Sequences['MWST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Mystruach@Shu'Halo",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = [[Talents: 2123113]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/stopmacro [channeling:Chi Burst]",
        "/stopmacro [channeling:Essence Font]",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl, @player] Summon Jade Serpent Statue, Transcendence",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Thunder Focus Tea",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Enveloping Mist",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Zen Pulse",
        "/cast [nochanneling] [@mouseover,help,nodead]@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Essence Font",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Sheilun's Gift",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Vivify",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] reset=target  Renewing Mist, null",
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=56759]Hello!
Great macro but how do I stop it firing off my trinkets?!
I can’t see any reference to 13 or 14 but they are firing!
regards
[/quote]

In GS, un-check the options that cast Trinkets, belt, cloak, and necklace. There is one option menu under “Options” button and more in the macro itself, so you will need to do this in more than one location.