My 7.2.5 Ret Macros

Yes that would be correct. One of the macros will be fore you single target action and then the second one will be for your multiple/aoe targets. Just be sure to put both macros on your actionbar.

Have Updated OP with new 7.2.5 macros.

Please take them for a spin and let me know what you think.

OP?

Definitely like the marco, DPS increased in PVE and top DPS in RBG.

[quote quote=50140]Definitely like the marco, DPS increased in PVE and top DPS in RBG.
[/quote]

Glad its working well for you

There is an issue with sequence MythAOE. It has not been loaded to prevent the mod from failing.

This is happening on the first set of sequences for mythic dungeons. On the single and the AOE.
Please advise.

[quote quote=50191]There is an issue with sequence MythAOE. It has not been loaded to prevent the mod from failing.
This is happening on the first set of sequences for mythic dungeons. On the single and the AOE. Please advise.
[/quote]

Are you using Internet Explorer or Edge to copy and paste the macro??? This can cause issues, using google chrome instead will prevent these issues.

I’m using Firefox…and why would the raiding macros work but not the mythics?

i got rid of this error by adding 1 to raid in options

gse is telling me it wont load these

Not quite sure whats going on here! make sure you don’t have too many macros installed for your character as your only allowed up to 17 i think and it wont import anymore, and as for some working and others not, strange!! i’ll double check my macros when i get a sec and update OP with the ones i have working.

OK Have updated original post with my current macros that are working. It seems i had not checked the raid and mythic versions etc, but these are done now, and should work ok, Again if it won’t let you load these macros, make sure you don’t have too many macros installed for your character as it wont let you import it until you make space.

Hope these work ok for you all.

will try the new ones thank you! I have 4 macros installed for this character…the 4 you posted…that is it. So we’ll see if this works! Thanks again.

Ok

So i have changed the macros slightly in original post, new raid talents and also altered my AHK to 55, am liking the results!!!

Also corrected the talent choices for Myth macros as these were wrong.

Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!!

Ok lots of reading for me, im gonne start with AHK and GSE2. Hopefully i can boost my dps with this stuff :slight_smile: Otherwise just need to practicing. Thanks for all this work.