My 8.01 macros

Just add this line to key press

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack

Love the macro!! One issue though, I am using the singletarget2 macro, and it keeps yelling at me “you cant drink any more of those” I assume somewhere in the macro that it is using or trying to use a potion or elixir. I was going to simply remove it from the macro so that I could do it manually, but don’t see it in the macro, either here on the forum or in the actual GSE macro. How do I turn that off, the nightmares last night of “you cant drink any more of those” is gonna lead me to drink

Open GSE Click on the macro and click edit. See the 1,2, & 3? Click on 1. Then on the right of the page you will see a column with neck, Belt, Ring 1 ring 2…. There will be a check mark next to belt, un-click it. Repeat this for versions 2 and 3. Your belt will no longer activate.

friend I have been trying to use your macro, but the character does not stop talking “I can not drink more for now”. Can you correct this problem? Thank you.

so far I haven’t spec into both Chimaera Shot and Dire Beast. Nor am I really interested in doing so.

You could try editing my 2 Dire Beast & Scent of Blood macros and add in Chimaera Shot. Just add them in the same manner as my 2 Animal Companion & Chimaera Shot macros.

I’m doing 94% of sim using a slightly modified version of your BFASINGLE macro. Nice rotation.

Ok I made some minor changes and Aspect of the Wild should fire off a bit better. It has a very long cool down; So you may need to keep a close eye on it, to make sure it stays up.

hello friend, I disabled the belt just as you advised. The macro is good, it’s giving a good dps, but it has something stuck in it, it makes a strange noise of something that is holding it, which is not normal. It is not running well, loose, free.

Mind posting that? Because I am doing around 50% of my sim DPS with this macro.

Danny and TangChiang:

Sound like you 2 are using an engineering enhancement on your belt. Remove it from your belt or Edit the macro.

Open GSE, Click on the macro and click edit. See the 1,2, & 3? Click on 1. Then on the right of the page you will see a column with neck, Belt, Ring 1 ring 2…. There will be a check mark next to belt, un-click it. Repeat this for versions 2 and 3. Your belt will no longer activate.

Hi there - I’m wondering about how fast I should be manually pressing the button? Once a second? Faster? Slower? Thanks for your hard work!

I use a separate Targeting & Attack macro instead in my rotation macros, as I find it gives me more control over my pet attacking random mobs. Note: This is very helpful for any of the pet classes. You can use it or edit my macros as Triggly Turk suggested.

Here is my targeting and attack macro, It is a normal non GSE macro, and is based on a macro posted by Glamrockcop in one of my old threads. I have it hot keyed to a button that I can toggle easily with my thumb.

/cleartarget [dead]
/assist [@focus,exists][@pet,exists]
/targetenemy [noharm][noexists]
/petassist

It first clears any dead target .
Then if you have the tank as your focus, it will set your target to the tank’s target.
If you don’t have a focus it will target your pets target if they have one.
If neither of these have a target then it will just target the nearest enemy.
It then finally it puts your pet in assist.

However you still need to be careful about spamming it as it can send your pet into nearby mobs, if the tank doesn’t have a target. If that happens you might want to try the following pet return macro, to call your pet back before it is too late.

PetReturn

/petstay
/petfollow

The GCD for spells is between 1 second to 1.5 second…

Currenlty i’m running my razer on 150 to 200 ms…

Thank you for anyone who commented, needed GCE 2.3.01 and i actually had a previous version.

[quote quote=60681]

I’m doing 94% of sim using a slightly modified version of your BFASINGLE macro. Nice rotation.

Mind posting that? Because I am doing around 50% of my sim DPS with this macro.[/quote]

Sure, but all credit goes to Sir_Ewing since this is only a very slightly modified version of his macro. Also, make sure your sim accurately reflects the buffs, potions, etc that you actually have when testing. Some sims show high numbers because they expect you to have food, flask, lust, etc.

Talent 3123311

Key Press

/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 2
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

PreMacro

/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast Dire Beast

Sequence

/cast Kill Command
/cast Barbed Shot
/castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot
/cast Kill Command
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast Dire Beast
/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast Barbed Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Kill Command
/castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot

Key Release

/cast Dire Beast
/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast A Murder of Crows

As you can see, all I really did was modify the Key Press to remove Spirit Mend and add autotargeting along with adding Aspect of the Wild in the Sequence section so it would properly recast on cooldown. I also removed configuration 1 and 3, because I didn’t like version 1 and I prefer a seperate macro for pvp. Nothing special really. It’s basically the same as Sir_Ewing’s original raid version.

dSJ)caWsiK3kP8AQKAMujz2OkZhcCtOk3vP4BkvpJODsQ9k2TQA)ioSIHbLFJsduPunujvdgPHljoivIht4yahNkQZtfSuQilgQQwojEie0tLAzu1ZbnrOQmvL0KHutNYfHeUgQCzvUouzJssBvPeBgIQTRusFuPuMLs8ziPPPkJeIY4OsnAiuJhI4KuHUnKOtJQ6EqKohk(LeBJKoGSgnincqy1QvRQQQQw3juu3LveIS2r92CfkqGtr7ZA61H39nyAjWlLaqA8DiFWXZIgKURCchXx0EozAxWziMvjnYynuv4ZJ32Dr5gcLZNgVrOWULtbYN9dZA0GSgniDrmqJqLpmVA0(0fXanc1d29yyrltxed0GNZ4UV4iuaJ8XXTqOYhMxDHqbmYhhx0V0fXancv(W8QrZLUigOrOajWnZlA10fXancf4Xu3zIEpDrmqJqbmsojw0Utxed0iupy3JHfnt6IyGgHcy42FrdWsxed0iu5dZRgnaKUigObpNXDFXrOag5JJBHqLpmV6cHcyKpoU01zHgEJqHnRXsJOZH6kheM1ObPlIbAeATpBLZw(SOVb9gc1T0)8r7txSrb1ZU)Hshi0AFwepkOCtn03GEt0Y0LkNnMncxh9lDrmqJqRzJcQNHuKZkWbxi0dj8HgCHq)SOVb9MLA2OG6ziTYzle6He(qdUqOFw03GEdHkFV99yPB7Quf3xy8z)P7ZzC334p8sxx5WBekSznAq6IyGgHcyKCsSO9PlIbAekqcCZ8IwMUigOrOapM6otS0i6CWPJ3nWlRrdsxed0iuGhtDNjAF6IyGgHcyKCsSOLPlIbAekqcCZ8IflwA8MpUHNJF7u269n(S)G)yXsa

I’m running it at 80ms using PunchKey and having good success.

Doesn’t look like the AOE macro is listed for dire beast & scent of blood.

Is there a way the macros sequence reset after use when not in combat?

I am having issues loading the AoE Animal Companion and Chimera Shot macro is was working earlier. Also keep up the good work really enjoying this macro.

Edit: Would just like to add the Single Target loads fine
Edit2: A relog seems to have fixed the issue I was experiencing

Sir_Ewing, this is an update on the test of your code, I’ve discover that whatever is being placed in Key Release is never executed.

This is how I tested it.

1. Created a New Macro, with only 1 … MacroVersions
  2. Copy-n-Paste the Code for “BfASingletarget2” and only MacroVersions 1 [excluding Key Release]
  3. Copy-n-Paste “/cast Intimidation” only into Key Release
  4. Place all the spells, including Intimidation, on my actionbar to watch if they are fired.
  5. Intimidation fires off the 1st time under “Pre Macro”, but after 1 minute it’s never fired again.

This can only mean that code in “Key Release” is not being executed.

I’m using version 2.3.01, game version 8.0.1

The best solution for the time being is to place /cast Intimidation at the end of the code for the Body of the Macro Sequence, and this will work the same as what you are doing putting it in the Key Release.

So with this knowledge you may want to modify your code.