My 8.01 macros

Just a heads up, spells have been changed to share the GCD. For example: Aspect of the Wild and Bestial Wrath share the GCD so therefor the both of them cannot be in PreMacro, KeyPress, KeyRelease, or PostMacro. You also cannot put one in Keypress and another in KeyRelease. So pretty much Aspect can go in PreMacro or Key Release but Bestial will have to go in the Sequence section (Main Body). Hope this helps. I’ll look for a link and update this with the Url showing what spells now share the GCD. This is a big change that affects GSE and I would use an uneducated guess that this was done on purpose.

I was thinking about removing every ability from pre, post, and key release, but I’ve been parsing at 90 - 94% of my sim, so it seems silly. I may do it anyway just as a test because watching the abilities, it seems like the ones working are in the sequence anyway.

Edit: I tested a few configurations. I like just having Aspect of the Wild in the Premacro because it makes sure that is the first ability used so I start the fight with that on. Other than that, it doesn’t seem to matter what if anything is in Key Release and Post Macro. I put AMOC in the post just to give it that extra chance at hitting, but parses are unchanged either way.

Sarroz- Thanks I have fixed the issue.

Sorry double post.

AOTW not being used off cooldown

Question and one comment…

I thought the Castsequences were dead. But they’re still here… are they actually working?

Also, not that it effect the macro, but Animal Companion was nerfed hard, and is not worth using now as a dps talent. Rather, KI should be used in that row. (Dire Beast is close to KI, but still has pathing issues).

[quote quote=60703]

I’m doing 94% of sim using a slightly modified version of your BFASINGLE macro. Nice rotation.

Mind posting that? Because I am doing around 50% of my sim DPS with this macro.
Sure, but all credit goes to Sir_Ewing since this is only a very slightly modified version of his macro. Also, make sure your sim accurately reflects the buffs, potions, etc that you actually have when testing. Some sims show high numbers because they expect you to have food, flask, lust, etc. Talent 3123311 Key Press /cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 2 /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /petattack /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection PreMacro /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast A Murder of Crows /cast Dire Beast Sequence /cast Kill Command /cast Barbed Shot /castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot /cast Kill Command /cast A Murder of Crows /cast Dire Beast /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast Barbed Shot /cast Bestial Wrath /cast Kill Command /castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot Key Release /cast Dire Beast /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast A Murder of Crows As you can see, all I really did was modify the Key Press to remove Spirit Mend and add autotargeting along with adding Aspect of the Wild in the Sequence section so it would properly recast on cooldown. I also removed configuration 1 and 3, because I didn’t like version 1 and I prefer a seperate macro for pvp. Nothing special really. It’s basically the same as Sir_Ewing’s original raid version. dSJ)caWsiK3kP8AQKAMujz2OkZhcCtOk3vP4BkvpJODsQ9k2TQA)ioSIHbLFJsduPunujvdgPHljoivIht4yahNkQZtfSuQilgQQwojEie0tLAzu1ZbnrOQmvL0KHutNYfHeUgQCzvUouzJssBvPeBgIQTRusFuPuMLs8ziPPPkJeIY4OsnAiuJhI4KuHUnKOtJQ6EqKohk(LeBJKoGSgnincqy1QvRQQQQw3juu3LveIS2r92CfkqGtr7ZA61H39nyAjWlLaqA8DiFWXZIgKURCchXx0EozAxWziMvjnYynuv4ZJ32Dr5gcLZNgVrOWULtbYN9dZA0GSgniDrmqJqLpmVA0(0fXanc1d29yyrltxed0GNZ4UV4iuaJ8XXTqOYhMxDHqbmYhhx0V0fXancv(W8QrZLUigOrOajWnZlA10fXancf4Xu3zIEpDrmqJqbmsojw0Utxed0iupy3JHfnt6IyGgHcy42FrdWsxed0iu5dZRgnaKUigObpNXDFXrOag5JJBHqLpmV6cHcyKpoU01zHgEJqHnRXsJOZH6kheM1ObPlIbAeATpBLZw(SOVb9gc1T0)8r7txSrb1ZU)Hshi0AFwepkOCtn03GEt0Y0LkNnMncxh9lDrmqJqRzJcQNHuKZkWbxi0dj8HgCHq)SOVb9MLA2OG6ziTYzle6He(qdUqOFw03GEdHkFV99yPB7Quf3xy8z)P7ZzC334p8sxx5WBekSznAq6IyGgHcyKCsSO9PlIbAekqcCZ8IwMUigOrOapM6otS0i6CWPJ3nWlRrdsxed0iuGhtDNjAF6IyGgHcyKCsSOLPlIbAekqcCZ8IflwA8MpUHNJF7u269n(S)G)yXsa[/quote]

I’m thinking of modding this just to use KI, and it’s an equivalent talent right now, but adding Chimera in, as that’s the strongest in that row according to the theorycrafters.

hey guys im just after a macro that is for 3/3/2/3/1/1/1. i would change the coding linked with the others macros provided but i would have no idea where to start. i am posting on behalf of the person i am a support worker for an he requires the addon to play as he only has the use of one arm. if someone could make the macro with said above talents it would be super helpful :slight_smile:

Castsequences were only turned off doing the early part of beta. They did the same thing during early Legion, WoD, MoP, and Cata.

Animal Companion: This talent is intended to replace Hati from Legion by summoning a second, permanent pet. It will summon the first pet from your stable. Despite what the tooltip says, this pet will do almost everything your main pet does with the exception of basic attacks and Growl: It does melee attacks, Kill Command, benefits from Bestial Wrath and Beast Cleave, gains Frenzy stacks from Barbed Shot, gets healed by Exhilaration, and uses Dash. In order to balance this, your overall pet damage is reduced by 40% to accommodate your second pet. Damage is essentially split between your primary pet and the Animal Companion. When the Animal Companion dies, it will automatically resurrect in about 30 seconds. Currently both Mend Pet and Play Dead are not working with the Animal Companion, which seems like a bug (they both worked with Hati). In the pre-patch, this talent is not competitive with the other options. If tuning happens, this will be updated.

I Like it because it stays up and keeps the attention of mobs, if your main pet dies, better then Dire Beast does. With us no longer having “Heart of the Phoenix,” It has been a real “Life Saver” in beta at level 120.

That sounds like a good idea, but I haven’t found that Chimaera Shot is much if any of a dps increase. I’m sure on paper it is an increase, but when working with a 1 button macro that doesn’t always work. Often times you get better results with passives because cooldown abilities can be inconsistent. I’m not saying it can’t be done, but I haven’t had good results with it yet. I’m going to keep messing with it, but so far it’s not really an improvement.

hello and ty for this macro,
i didnt test it much but seems to work fine.

as markymarcus said, we cant have more that one skill that share GCD in any other place than main sequence, (lets say that we should keep AoTW) so maybe we need to add BW at the beggining of main sequence

one question about PVP option 3 (BfASingletarget2) . Is it working at every PvP area? BGs - Arena - wPVP - Duel?

i hope that i will have some time today to test some modifications of that macro and post the results

----edit—
Animal Companion & Killer Instict are both passive and both seems to work fine with this macro . AC is more for Open world questing (safety in casse the pet dies) and KI is more Raid oriented (in my opinion ofc)

how can I make it so that it use Blood Fury (orc race talent) in the rotation?
Or just spam as soon as it is avaible?

just type in /cast Blood Fury job done

Is there a way to /cast Dire Beast at target location if so how do I add that to your macro

/castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Chimaera Shot
/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast Viper Sting

I cant find Viper Sting among the spells

I’ve been trying your version but am getting nowhere near your results. I sim for 4.1k and can only pull 3.3k sustained. What ms are you running?

[quote quote=60935]/castsequence Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Chimaera Shot /cast Aspect of the Wild /cast Viper Sting
I cant find Viper Sting among the spells[/quote]

read the OP from page one…it is a pvp talent

[quote quote=60936]

I’m doing 94% of sim using a slightly modified version of your BFASINGLE macro. Nice rotation.

I’ve been trying your version but am getting nowhere near your results. I sim for 4.1k and can only pull 3.3k sustained. What ms are you running?[/quote]

I’m running 80 ms. Are you using raidbots to sim? If so, the default buff settings on that sim has you flasked, food, augment rune, prepot, and Lust. Based on your sim number, it would seem like you either have insane gear or you are on default sim settings because at ilvl 245 fully optimized, my completely unbuffed sim is only 3,190 and I’m consistently hitting 3k. My optimal raid buff sim is 4.3k, but I don’t really want to use flask, food, rune, lust, and double pot while I am testing. So if you are using a buffed sim, make sure you using all the buffs the sim is using or your results will be off.

[quote quote=60918]Is there a way to /cast Dire Beast at target location if so how do I add that to your macro[/quote] Dire Beast is in his macro and it always casts on the target. That’s just the way the spell works.

Hi,

I am confused by how to use this macro for BM Hunter in 8.0? I dont see where to copy and paste it into imports. I used to use 1 button rotations all last patch but my friend helped me set it up and now i’m a little lost and confused about how to get it to work, I have GSE Downloaded and updated on twitch but in game none of these work. Please helppppppppp :frowning: