My Blood Dk macros (5.4)

I thought I’d share some of the macros I’ve made using tips and tricks I’ve learned from this site.

Death Strike:

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Outbreak
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Plague Leech
/cast Death Strike
/cast Bone Shield

This uses the Plague Leech talent and Glyph of Outbreak. Not one you want to always spam click, only when you need additional heals or to refresh your diseases. I recommend using an addon to track when your Death Strike can be used.

Spammable Death Strike:

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Outbreak
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike
/cast Death Strike
/cast Bone Shield

Since this one dumps most of your runic power into Rune Strike, it’s easily spammable. The only downside is sometimes you wont have enough runic power for Outbreak, making it hard to keep up the synergy it has with Plague Leech.

Since I try to only use my death runes for Death Strike, I don’t include Heart Strike or Blood Boil in the macro. I just use them separately.

Blood Boil:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Death and Decay
/castsequence reset=1 Blood Boil,Pestilence,Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Blood Boil

Just click it once to use Blood Boil. When you spam click it uses Pestilence and Death and Decay when it is available.

Self Heal:

/cast Rune Tap
/cast Raise Dead
/cast Death Pact
/use Healthstone

Vampiric Blood:

/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Might of Ursoc

This is a giant health boost. For those of you who don’t know, you gain Might of Ursoc from symbiosis. . I also combine this with any health increasing trinket.

Interrupts:

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Arcane Torrent
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mind Freeze
/cast Strangulate

Prioritizes Strangulate since it can be used from a distance. Arcane Torrent is a Blood Elf only talent, so feel free to remove it if you’re not a Blood Elf.

I’m currently experimenting with different macros and I’ll post some more if I make any I like. Enjoy :slight_smile:

These all look really nice! What level requirement would one need to be able to use them, or can you use them and it will simply bypass any spells one doesn’t currently have? Do you have any tanking macros, or can these be used for that purpose?