My BM Hunter max DPS completley freedom lazy ass macro

Have fun.

For max DPS iam using the mod Control Buttons to fiering the procs manually.
The Macros repeats in 25ms automaticly. Now with 870 gear my dps is about 400k single and 700k multitargets…Burst about 1.5m

Sorry for may bad english.

Cheers peps!

Single Target

Sequences['BMSTKeph'] = {
author="Karuu",
specID=253,
version=6,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3112312",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 5; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder
/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild
/stopcasting[mod:shift]
/stopmacro[mod:shift]
/petpassive [mod:shift]
/targetlasttarget [mod:shift] Fetch
/cast [mod:ctrl] Kill Command
/cast [mod:altl] Mend Pet
]],
"/cast Kill Command",
"/cast Dire Beast",
"/cast [combat,talent:6/1]A Murder of Crows;[combat,talent:6/2]!Barrage;[combat,talent:6/3]Volley",
"/cast Cobra Shot",
"/castsequence [nocombat] reset=combat Fetch, Mend Pet,null ",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Multitarget

Sequences['BMAOEKeph'] = {
author="Karuu",
specID=253,
version=7,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3112312",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 5; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder
/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild
/stopcasting[mod:shift]
/stopmacro[mod:shift]
/petpassive [mod:shift]
/targetlasttarget [mod:shift] Fetch
/cast [mod:ctrl] Kill Command
/cast [mod:altl] Mend Pet
]],
"/cast Kill Command",
"/cast Dire Beast",
"/cast [combat,talent:6/1]A Murder of Crows;[combat,talent:6/2]!Barrage;[combat,talent:6/3]Volley",
"/cast Multi-Shot",
"/castsequence [nocombat] reset=combat Fetch, Mend Pet,null ",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Hi. Just wondering what you mean by mod:alt and when do you use them? Thanks

Unfortunately gets focused starved as Cobra Shot will just spam when others are on cd.

Don’t think it’s even possible to get 400k dps single target simulated on single target with a ilvl of 870…

Fired off everything as instructed, and at 871 ilvl was only sustaining 265dps with 650dps burst…may want to retest as I get loads more with other macros here.

just for breakingt the macro and cast what is best for the moment

shure ist possible…repeat the macro with a Hardware Controller with 25ms…maybe you Need a good weakaura for the kill comands…use every kill comand possible is important

maye i make some vids when i have mor time for it. Than you wel see :wink:

I did all that…this aint my first rodeo…still consistant numbers with my other post

Just ran some tests on this macro. While I do get slightly better dps (like 3k) than the macro I currently was using. I’m sorry but I can’t see this hitting the numbers you claim. ilvl 864 pulling 230k with no buffs with this macro. while I guess it’s possible that 7ish ilvls could make a difference I don’t seeing being double almost. Even fully buffed still topped out at 250k in a 5 min test on a target dummy. Burst was nowhere near what you claim either. Seen a max burst of around 600k. I guess it’s possible that I’m doing something wrong but I highly doubt it. I’m not saying it’s a bad macro however I do find it very hard to believe the numbers you are claiming. I’d love to see these videos you said you might make and see these numbers first hand.

[quote quote=38551]Just ran some tests on this macro. While I do get slightly better dps (like 3k) than the macro I currently was using. I’m sorry but I can’t see this hitting the numbers you claim. ilvl 864 pulling 230k with no buffs with this macro. while I guess it’s possible that 7ish ilvls could make a difference I don’t seeing being double almost. Even fully buffed still topped out at 250k in a 5 min test on a target dummy. Burst was nowhere near what you claim either. Seen a max burst of around 600k. I guess it’s possible that I’m doing something wrong but I highly doubt it. I’m not saying it’s a bad macro however I do find it very hard to believe the numbers you are claiming. I’d love to see these videos you said you might make and see these numbers first hand.
[/quote]

Which macro are you using?

[quote quote=38663]

Just ran some tests on this macro. While I do get slightly better dps (like 3k) than the macro I currently was using. I’m sorry but I can’t see this hitting the numbers you claim. ilvl 864 pulling 230k with no buffs with this macro. while I guess it’s possible that 7ish ilvls could make a difference I don’t seeing being double almost. Even fully buffed still topped out at 250k in a 5 min test on a target dummy. Burst was nowhere near what you claim either. Seen a max burst of around 600k. I guess it’s possible that I’m doing something wrong but I highly doubt it. I’m not saying it’s a bad macro however I do find it very hard to believe the numbers you are claiming. I’d love to see these videos you said you might make and see these numbers first hand.

Which macro are you using? [/quote]

I use a modified for my needs version of…
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hunter-macro-plugin-gse

what are your needs? can you share your macro?

Thanks!

your macros works so well but yesterday was the new patch out and now nothing works :frowning:

it is possible to update ur macros ?