My Brewmaster macro 7.2.5

Hi All

This is my first post for a macro been using it for some mythic + and it seems to be keeping me alive. Can someone help me test it

I still have purify and iron brew on separate buttons but it keeps one stack smoothly running
I have updated the macro my tier 3 talent is Black Ox Brew i find it helps if i start mashing buttons to much instant refill.

Sequences['Brew'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="Morgs",
  SpecID=268,
  Talents = "2.2.1.3.2.1.2",
  Help = [[This is my own macro i have been using. It manages ironbrew for me. I still keep it on a seprate button incase i need to purify or ironbrew a little more.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=true,
      Neck=true,
      Belt=true,
      Ring1=true,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=4,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Expel Harm",
        "/cast Ironskin Brew",
      },
        "/cast [@player] Exploding Keg",
        "/cast [combat] Keg Smash",
        "/cast [combat] Breath of Fire",
        "/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/1] Rushing Jade Wind",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger Palm",
        "/cast [combat] Blackout Strike",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Expel Harm",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger Palm",
        "/cast [combat] Blackout Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

ill give it a try

ill give this a try as well

It was ok… too few Keg smashes tbh so lost alot of dps…but Ironskin Brew kept itself up very good… but again…real lazy mode with not the best dps u can do

Awesome thanks for the feedback will look if i can fix it

Still low on keg smashes…but i found out why… Energy doesnt get saved up enough to cast it. The brew rotation someone posted in my thread puts it perfectly…but on that one u manually use brews.
PS! I do not use Chi Burst in the macro that im talking about… Im using EoT

Thanks for the advice Thor ill look at the macro in your thread again, I also noticed massive differences between the Dummy and Playing. When I tested the Boss Dummy in the orderhall I would burst 800k and then settle into a steady 350 to 400k dps. As soon as I went into playing the game I would get either big burst or low dps.

Ill take a another swing at it tonight way to many alts and I have not logged in the brew since last post. The idea here was not to have ISB up 100% of the time but to help the people that usually forget to use every so often. But also not use all the brews so fast you can’t fall back.