My Current 5.4.8 BM Macro

This is my current BM DPS/AE Macro. Along with DPSing, they will also res your pet if it dies. If you would like to control Wrath or Rapid Fire, you may want to remove them from the macro. I also added in the Timeless Isle Crystal, so that it will refresh itself.

Edit: Talents 3,3,3,2,2,1
Major: Animal Bond, Liberation and Mirrored Blades.
Minor: Revive Pet, Stampede and Direction. (Direction stacks)

Other things to note:

1. If you are an Engi, Make sure to add in a /use <Gloves Name>, to proc the buff.
  2. If you have a racial DPS spell, you may add that in too.
  3. If you are a Multiboxer, just add the /assist <Focus / Alt> above everything. (It’s what I did.)

Single Target

#showtooltip Kill Command /castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null /castsequence [@pet,dead]reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,0,Revive Pet /castsequence [@pet,dead]reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,Heart of the Phoenix(Ferocity Ability) /castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,Kill Command /castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,0,Dire Beast /castsequence reset=0.6 0,0,Glaive Toss /castsequence reset=0.6 0,Kill Shot /castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot /cast [combat] Bestial Wrath /cast [combat] Rapid Fire /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /use Crystal of Insanity /castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire /startattack [exists] /petattack [combat]

I don’t have Rapid Fire proc in my AoE macro. I also added a Cancel for Deterrence into it.

AoE

#showtooltip Multi-Shot /cancelaura Deterrence /castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null /castsequence [@pet,dead]reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,0,Revive Pet /castsequence [@pet,dead]reset=0.6 0,0,0,0,0,Heart of the Phoenix(Ferocity Ability) /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Command /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot /castsequence reset=3 Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot /cast [combat] Bestial Wrath /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /castsequence reset=23 Focus Fire /startattack [exists] /petattack [combat]

My DPS macro is set to 4 and AoE to 3. Both bound to Mouse wheel Up & Down. If you are using single alts, You can bind with the In Game Keybindings. If you are a Multiboxer, you will need to Download AutoHotkey and use a script to change your mouse wheel functions.

This is the script. Whith AHK installed, just put this into a Text file and name it “FileName.ahk”. Make sure its the AHK file type.

WheelUp:: ;Mouse wheel scrolled up hotkey. Send, 3 ;Send the 3 key. return

WheelDown:: ;Mouse wheel scrolled down hotkey.
Send, 4 ;Send the 4 key.
return

(A) SOADRedFox <The Multiboxer> - Stormrage-US

Thanks will try it out tonight.

i’m going to try it right now on garry in lfr. ill tell you what my final dmg is with skada.

261k at the end. one isue i have with your macro. i have to click or tab target. it doesn’t automatically hit the closest target like the other macros. i guess it’s not bad with my 80ms ping.

At the bottom of them, just remove [exists] from /startattack [exists].

I added the [exists] to help with multiboxing and it helps in tight places while raiding sometimes.