My dps rankings for normal and now heroic emerald nightmare.

As EmbraceChaos wrote, take out /targetenemy in the premacro, and …
take out also /startattack [@target,exists] in the postmacro

Heffa need an update, was the best BM Macro here in forum

So I took the macro in the OP and put it into GSE2 based on what is in other posts and using the samples as a guideline. This imports fine but for me, when I try to use the macro nothing happens at all. This happens to me even with the sample macros, so not sure if this will work for you, but maybe it will.

Edit: I forgot - when importing it doesn’t show up automatically. You have to click options and then check show all macros, then close the GS window and open it again by using /gs, create icon, drag to hotbar, then try it. Again, for me it does nothing, same with the samples, nothing.

Sequences['bm'] = {
  Author="tater",  
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3112112",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack  [@target,harm]",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 4; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/petautocastoff  [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston  [nogroup] Growl",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Bestial Wrath",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [combat] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [nomod:alt] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/startattack  [@target,exists]",
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=39505]So I took the macro in the OP and put it into GSE2 based on what is in other posts and using the samples as a guideline. This imports fine but for me, when I try to use the macro nothing happens at all. This happens to me even with the sample macros, so not sure if this will work for you, but maybe it will.
Edit: I forgot – when importing it doesn’t show up automatically. You have to click options and then check show all macros, then close the GS window and open it again by using /gs, create icon, drag to hotbar, then try it. Again, for me it does nothing, same with the samples, nothing.

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'bm'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"tater"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">253</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3112112"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Sequential"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/petattack [@target,harm]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 4; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/petautocastoff [group] Growl"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Bestial Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Kill Command, Cobra Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nomod:alt, combat] A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nomod:alt] Aspect of the Wild"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/startattack [@target,exists]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]

Samples Works but your Macro dosent do anything imported with both options

I created the macro from choosing “new” in the GS and pasting it in. Then I exported and added the info in under KeyRelease and then imported and exported again. Like I said, the samples and this one don’t work for me at all. I will continue to look and try to get this one working, if I do I will update my post.

Thanks for trying it.

Got it fixed - to make it work I had to edit the macro once it was imported, change the specialization to something other than Beastmaster, then immediately change it back, save, then the macro worked. So this is essentially the GSE2 version of the OP.

@SerenaLunatc NICE! Works for me too, can you copy the BMAE Macro too to the GS2 version?

[quote quote=39546]@serenalunatc NICE! Works for me too, can you copy the BMAE Macro too to the GS2 version?
[/quote]

Which macro is that? Can you link to it? I am working on an all-in-one macro also so look out for that one.

Sequences['BMDarmaulAE'] = {
author="Tatershòts@Area 52",
specID=253,
version=7,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3232112",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 4; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
]],
"/cast Dire Beast",
"/cast Titan's Thunder",
"/cast Kill Command",
"/cast Multi-Shot",
PostMacro=[[
/startattack [@target,exists]
]],
}

This one :wink:

Here you go - I accidentally left this in Sequential instead of priority. I don’t think priority saves anything as I tried to choose it in the drop down box in edit mode but it still saves as sequential.

Sequences['BMDarmaulAE'] = {
  Author="Tatershòts@Area 52",  
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3232112",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Multi-Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Gonna update to gse2 tonight but it looks like the macros were updated by others (Thanks :slight_smile: )
Also I’m gonna look into possibly using aspect of the beast as it doesn’t aim far behind killer cobra and may be better for macroing, no more worried about focus starved bestial wraths etc.

[quote quote=39626]Gonna update to gse2 tonight but it looks like the macros were updated by others (Thanks ??? )
Also I’m gonna look into possibly using aspect of the beast as it doesn’t aim far behind killer cobra and may be better for macroing, no more worried about focus starved bestial wraths etc.[/quote]

Nice, looking forward for an update from you ! Thanks.

I’ve been using basically the same thing as SerenaLunatic with some talent differences and it works great, however, cobra shot isn’t going off like it should. I find myself focus capped pretty often and have to fire off cobra shot manually, which works, but it isn’t automatic like it was in the original GSE 1.5 macro Heffa1 released on this thread.

Any ideas why it Cobra Shot isn’t firing off barely ever?

Sequences['bm'] = {
  Author="tater",  
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3213112",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Frenzy",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I suspect Cobra Shot isnt firing because its in a cast sequence. The macro hits kill command and if its on cool down it skips to the next line in the macro. Instead of the next line in the sequence as you are expecting to happen. It may be a bug with the new GSE2 something Timothy Luke would have to address.

I found this out using another macro with a cast sequence. Had the same issue.

This is what I’m currently using

Sequences['BMDarmaulST'] = {
  Author="Tatershòts@Area 52",  
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents: 3232112",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast !Volley",
      },
        "/cast [nomod:alt] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [combat] Dire Beast",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

going by your talents u have broken it already Dire Beast is replaced by Dire Frenzy Heffa1

and i gotta ask with the new changes to gse do i have to constantly mash a button now ?

[quote quote=40693]going by your talents u have broken it already Dire Beast is replaced by Dire Frenzy Heffa1
and i gotta ask with the new changes to gse do i have to constantly mash a button now ?
[/quote]

Using DB doesn’t necessarily mean it’s broken. The macro will still work just fine but there might be some DPS differences between DB and DF talents when used. As for GSE2, you should still be able to run your macro as you did with 1.5. Are you having trouble executing macros?

[quote quote=40578]I found this out using another macro with a cast sequence. Had the same issue.
[/quote]

I opened an issue on TL’s github for GSE about the cast sequencing trouble we’re seeing.
https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/210