My Enhancement Attempt

I play a lot of Alts and even though this expansion is not Alt friendly, i still find time to play them when i have a lot of work downtime.

This is what i am trialing/tweaking at the moment.

It’s not something you will want to be spamming faster than 900ms or 0.9 if you’re using a Synapse product/Hardware macro.

Sequences['Cymed'] = {
specID = 263,
author = "Cymiryc",
helpTxt = "ST - 3213112 ",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
[[/cast Boulderfist]],	
[[/cast Boulderfist]],	
[[/cast Frostbrand]],	
[[/cast Flametongue]],	
[[/cast Crash Lightning]],	
[[/cast Lava Lash]],	
[[/cast Lava Lash]],	
[[/cast Stormstrike]],	
[[/cast Boulderfist]],	
[[/cast Stormstrike]],	
[[/cast Stormstrike]],	
[[/cast Stormstrike]],	
[[/cast Boulderfist]],	
[[/cast Flametongue]],	
[[/cast Frostbrand]],	
[[/cast Boulderfist]],	
[[/cast Lava Lash]],	
[[/cast Lava Lash]],	
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

As usual your mileage may vary.

Cym

Interesting idea, to extend the rotation over a longer period of time, giving more control over the static buffs like Boulderfist, or Flametongue/Frostbrand.

The issue I see is that in the whole rotation, will it cast enough Stormstrikes?

I’ll test it.

If you’re going to test it drop the timing to 1500 or 1510.

There is no reason for an Enhancement Shaman to cast faster than this as all their abilities are GCD which is 1.5 seconds per button pressed.

The only 2 things off GCD are auto swings and Stormstrike from Stormfury procs but even the free Stormstrikes will activate GCD when used.

Tested it, and it’s not doing as well as other macros here. :frowning:

Was pulling 175k-200k DPS, and others here will pull 230k DPS.

Unfortunately I don’t know what it’s not doing enough to know. I’ll have to test some more.

It’s not an endgame macro yet so it’s not going to be great for everyone.

It’s a starting point and just like the Demonology one it will change as i get more gear and stats.

My Enhancement Shaman is only 101 at the moment with no Artifact since i switched from Elemental to Enhancement as i was not happy with Ele. But saying that, for the level it works really really well.

It’s currently aimed at:
Crit 25.06%
Haste 19.36%
Mastery 43.30%

These are not ideal yet, i need to boost up the Haste and drop down the crit.

I’m going to keep it updated and changing it every now and again rather than just post and forget