My First Attempt at 60 Hemo Rogue Build

My goal is 1 button.
I don’t use modifyers as it violates “1 button”
The idea is to get all the dps you can from the least amount of work freeing you up for positioning.
If you are not in stealth and stealth is available it will use it.
It will try to open with Cheapshot
It will try to attack the closest mob and when it dies the next mob.

With that in mind.

dKtJcaGEjqVuI0BfPTjLYmfvy2sXnPO(LIUTc7uQ2RQDtL9d6NsadJK63enqrvAOeKbdz4sqhKqCmjDCsYcfvXsfvQftQwov9qcvpfyzKWZHAIsOMQOmzPKPJCrrv1Jv6YOUoPSrrfTvrvzZIkz7sP6WcZsI6ZuO7kIrkHCpky0ekNMICscQVrjxtI48esJJe9mk10iWV(S3Rhuu(nxG3v8SdYIg2r4dephIaacl(bfZ5k0AO3RhakKxHl(DbhiIgjM0FGiBbZBrSx26aZX6L5J9ytsh(zVxF271dMBGjikDLd9GsGifQlXsX7koyUbMGOQsB73TpyUbMWSkn2TmeLUYHEqjqKNXmzyLd9GMu4nYeebrvlBbkFxWbZnWeMvPXULHO0vo0dkbI8mMjdRCOh0KcVrMGiiQAzlq57LCWCdmHzvASBzikDLd9GsGipJzYWkh6bnPWBKjicIQw2cu(EBhm3atywLg7wgIsx5qpOeiYZyMmiUCOh0uHAicIAZYsqziQwTvRUmevR2QvxgICAnnVBDWCdmHzvASBzikDLd9GsGipJzYWkh6bnPWBKjicIQw2cuEGqsmzowV8zNoOuwuH8mg)S3RhmBzcpKAo6DfhmPWBKj2XdrHOuNuSWpssBXrRK3TpyUbMGOuNetC0qIv2jx5qpOeiQAP060bLYIMBUHdm)SthiKNnhRx(SthaiUWCQ5wYK0DaGvPXoYu0C60bMdNw0iSJyF7SJmjDppNo9dHEMO
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Eviscerate, Blood Fury, Hemorrhage, Slice and Dice, Cheap Shot

I like it, you should make a pvp version for cold evis.
No SND cheapshot into hemo to 5 then cold blood evis, evis.

You could easily add a new version and it would make tab 2 then just edit the rotation as you like and save it. I would then change the settings in the configuration tab to use tab 2 for PVP

1 Like

What talent build are you using ?

1 Like

I would play around with the builds here is some good reading about it …I’m no expert fyi just learning as well

(1) [Rogue PvP] is hemo 1hs better or are daggers the way to go in classic PvP? : classicwow (reddit.com)

Can I use this in TBC?