My first macro /shadow priest lvl ,let me hear what you think ty

dmJJbaWsa8ALeZuvvZMkCtq8lv62kX)eXojAVODRI9Rk)vjPXjPgOQsnuGAWk1WPsDqa5yI6CazHa0svvPfRQKLlXtjTmP65qMOGAQsz6uUmuxxs2OQcBvvfBwvrBxjLhtywczAc1VPQrQKQtdQrdOggiDsb8nQORjsNxqEgvY2eOdRyMzJYmvDDGwnaGu2zJABCGpgIAojkjkjkjkjkjIAy8NtLdJYmv1nweimL90AQavza7luBvLZxJyfdEb)DyVFb4zzbxOczef)p4cc2FqSrzMnkZuVIbzVD2jLDQxXGS3UgkOoLUOEfdYE74AOXPugt9kgK9250yOoPmL6vmi7T796EqOugK6vmi7TDfdkht9V37(p8cSrfevaWH(f7apimB0OQg29hvhHb7pubxG9fylevWEKbzefpB0OcUGHmIINnkZuVIbzVD2jLDQxXGS3oTgeLUOEfdYE7EonyNgvaWHaxWieB0OrJkK5unocCmCzn8XG9hcinAKa
SHA_IB
Talents 1?,?,?,?,?,?,

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Power Word: Fortitude, Shadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Power Word: Shield, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Mind Sear

I tested it out and it’s pretty good. The uptime on shadow word: pain is low, though. I usually had to monitor it and add that back in, myself.

ty for info .glad you like it ,it can be hard to find a macro when lvling up that is working

i had some big troubel finding a ahk script that was working for me ,but now i am using this ;IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
$1::
{
Send,1
sleep 70
}
return
#Hotkeyinterval 70 ;

what it does is to spam key 1 you can change that if you want too

Vampiric Touch falls off and never goes back on.
Power Word Fort constantly refreshes itself.

Good first attempt. So I’d like to help.

b4vmErLxofJxtnfsb9vsc5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEnvm)WYpS8dl)WYpS8dlEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEnvq1rhAVjNxtrvDY5MyHn2A0LwBLberV9wBOfwBTvMCEn1uWv2yjrKxojtn441unf2yY9MvLj3CP9MBZ5fvE5umErLxofJxt9YyHnhDZvwC1vMBJvMFG5hyYv2CLrxp0fMCNvgD(bMFGndn5ednS4hy1GtoS4hyXudnWCdl(bwm1qdm3WIFGftn0aZnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hyXCJxtX0BVbhtP1wA051uEn1sLLNuLXwzHnxzErLx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEnfuYL2BYLgD551ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5fDEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvE5umEn1lJf2C05hyBn2BTjwy0XIBVngAH5MBLXwAUDwx(bwn4yJx05fDErNxt1uyUvxySLKB0vMC2vMB0L2BU5LqErNx05Lx
SHA_IB
Talents 1?,?,?,?,?,?,

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Main Sequence: Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield

Post Macro: Fade

This is by no means a final draft and will still require some tweaking,
but it should get you onto the right track.

If you like this check out my Lostpriest - open your heart to the void thread.
plenty more brain food there.

hi and ty all help are welcome and will try it

I would suggest doing PW:S, VT, SW:P, Mind Blast. Mind Flay, Mind Flay,
Reason why I suggest this is that PW:S has 7.5 secs before you can recast on yourself again (Weakened soul). So you want to eat the time up so it doesn’t hang up waiting for that timer or any other one for that matter. You have a GCD that is one sec per spell.
So with that in mind timewise relevant to the rotation, 1, 1.3, 1, 1.3, 1, 1 at minimum. (If you get a full cast of mind flay 2.6ish sec.) 6.6 secs till you get back to PW:S. So if a mid flay is short you are only sitting for 1 sec.

Also for the OP- You should really make fort a habit. It lasts an hour. If you don’t die. Maybe look into a mod that reminds you of buffs? Something like buffy or Weakauras.