My first try on a Arms macros

Hello All

I only have a level 103 Warrior, and I need help testing my macro, so please check it out and let me know how it works :slight_smile:

Sequences['Arms'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Lîonheart@Shadowsong",
  SpecID=71,
  Talents = "3311122",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
        "/cast [modifier:alt] Bladestorm",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Charge",
      },
        "/cast Colossus Smash",
        "/cast Warbreaker",
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast Whirlwind",
        "/cast Mortal Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

Ty all :slight_smile:

Jimmy

AoE wise the macro performs well but when facing single targets the macro will have a burst and fall off pretty much.

It needs a shift mod for battle cry so it doesn’t go off when it is not needed.(Boss will summon some trash packs but bc was used 8sec to early and you couldn’t burst down the trash).

I would also add cleave to the macro since you are using whirlwind with the talent.

The macro doesn’t perform well in single target raids with the talents you have chosen the only ones where it performed well was trash mobs at the sisters and mistress.

My ilvl gear is 906 with 52% Mastery the Talent that i chose to use instead of Opportunity Strikes was Anger Management since the OS didn’t realy perform well besides giving me rage that i couldn’t use and 20kish dps increase and i also had the 4P ToS set.

I haven’t tried it in mythic+ but it may perform better there with more trash packs