My Marks Macros (non-GS)

I’ve tried all the Gnome Sequencer macros. The fall through style of macros seems to work great for my DK tank and my Druid tank. But not so well for my Hunter where if I optimize my rotation with a few simple macros the difference is huge.

Ive run every MM GS macro in these forums and tried a few that aren’t here… tried step function to try and prioritize skills and the truth is it’s just much simpler without GS. the standard GS Macros were averaging about 16k-18k for me on my Garrison Dummies over a 5 minute parse at ilvl 643 and I found that even if i wanted to use something like Barrage I would be focus starved. so I stole a page from my macros I use on my rogue and made 3 very simple macros that have tested very well for me so I thought I would share them so you guys could see if they help you too…

My talents are 1,2,2,1,1,3,3 and glyphs really don’t matter I don’t think we really have any that are mandatory… I use Glyph of Chimaera Shot just for the 2% heal it gives when you use it… but really it’s just preference…

My spam macro

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nomod][nochanneling]Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Aimed Shot
/castsequence reset=target/60 !A Murder of Crows
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/use [combat]Blood fury
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

My Chimaera Shot Macro: just use this when Chimaera Shot comes off cooldown…

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast chimaera shot

My Kill Shot Macro… same idea as Chimaera Shot

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
/cast kill shot

It really is that simple… these 3 macros net me about a 3-4k dps increase over all of the GS macros i have tested since 6.0 and I’m also never focus starved for those times when i want to use Barrage. I also want to point out that an addon to track your cool downs can also be very helpful… like Simple Auras. anyway, I hope someone finds these useful…

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [combat]Rapid Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 !Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Aimed Shot,Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=60 !A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage
/cast Berserking

all these suck seriously , the one just above me fails to shoot off AMoC lol there all broken in one way or another and always need manual input .

best MM macro i have used ty

#showtooltip Chimaera Shot
/use Rapid Fire
/castsequence reset=9 !Steady Shot,Chimaera Shot,Steady Shot,,Aimed Shot,Steady Shot,Aimed Shot
/castsequence A Murder of Crows

works for me