My Sub PvP macro

I started with the papa macro and this is what I came up with. I cant remember what all I changed but it starts off ok just cant figure out how to keep it rolling on longer fights. Maybe some experts can tell me what they think if its better or not than the original.

Sequences[‘Shortstabtichondrius’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author=“Shortstabtichondrius”,
SpecID=261,
Talents = “1231112”,
Help = [[WIP]],
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/cast !Symbols of Death”,
“/cast !Shadow Blades”,
},
PreMacro={
“/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth”,
},
“/castsequence reset=target Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Nightblade, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Kidney Shot, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Eviscerate, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Eviscerate, Shadow Dance”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Boxing for you and fixing syntax issues :slight_smile: But if i’m thinking correctly this will hang on shadowstrike due to it being in a castsequence and requiring stealth?

Maybe Cym can confirm :stuck_out_tongue:

Sequences['Shortstab'] = {
--This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author="Shortstabtichondrius",
SpecID=261,
Talents = "3231112",
Help = [[WIP]],
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = "Sequential",
KeyPress={
"/cast !Symbols of Death",
"/cast !Shadow Blades",
"/cast !Pick Pocket",
},
PreMacro={
"/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
},
"/castsequence reset=target Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Nightblade, Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate, Marked for Death, Kidney Shot, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Eviscerate, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Gloomblade, Eviscerate, Shadow Dance",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

I just made an edit to remove pickpocket etc

Also I have Shadow Dance at the end of the sequence

No feedback from anybody?

Also how do you “box” it like you did?

to box it you press the code button paste your code then click close tags

The opener is great but it hangs on shadowstrike and if you lose vanish, you will sit afk and die.