My Version of Kevin's NOVRT Macro (Manual Mash)

So i have been floating around and have contributed one macro prior to hand but it was also a edited version. usually people load in all abilities into one macro and spam away, i myself like a little control so when i edit one i usually remove things that are “Burst” worthy or going to impede with rotation. a common thing i see DH macro’s doing are using Demon Blades then also putting Demons Bite in the macro this well in return slow down the macro because it executes that 1 extra line before going back through them all therefore impeding on over-all performance. So what i try to do is create a “Base” DPS rotation macro then you can put other abilities on other buttons as needed to remove the “Duhhh Smash one button” kind of feeling.

PVE;
Nemesis, Barrage, Fury of the Illidari, Trinket, Metamorphosis, Fel Rush, Imprison, Consume Magic(Interrupt) and Vengeful Retreat all are on their individual button

PVP;
Rain from Above, Eye of Leotheras, Reverse magic and Gladiator’s Medallion are all on their own button

Talents;
PVE - 2223312 - Talents Don’t change much.
PVP - 2233311 - Honor talents 121112 Mainly but changes on situation and comp in Arenas.
“Burst”

#showtooltip
/cast Nemesis
/cast Chaos Blades

Meta

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Metamorphosis

or

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Metamorphosis

Imprison Focus

#showtooltip
/clearfocus [modifier][target=focus,dead][target=focus,help][target=focus,noexists]
/cast [@focus] Imprison
/focus [target=focus,noexists]

Now i do Manually Mash this button but i have a Naga so i have Setup Synapse at 0.050 for when i get RL Aggro.
Finally the edited macro

Sequences['DH_Havoc_NoVRT'] = {
  Author="Failtrail@Azuremyst",  
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "2213311",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_demonhunter_specdps',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
        "/cast !Eye Beam",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Hope you all Enjoy and any feedback is nice

Hello

How do this macro work?

#showtooltip
/clearfocus [modifier][target=focus,dead][target=focus,help][target=focus,noexists]
/cast [@focus] Imprison
/focus [target=focus,noexists]

and how do you use it?

Jimmy

[quote quote=44627]Hello
How do this macro work?

and how do you use it?
Jimmy
[/quote]
It is a Imprison Focus mnacro, if you don’t have a focus set it well set current target as focus and Imprison them. might need to press it twice.

ok ty

Ty for share it!!
I cutted some part of your macro, changed other, and updated my own… voilá… 430k dps sustainable (ilvl 875)

@ark, share ? :slight_smile:

[quote quote=44910]Ty for share it!! I cutted some part of your macro, changed other, and updated my own… voilá… 430k dps sustainable (ilvl 875)
[/quote]Feel free to share with the community!

why 2 times /cast Felblade ?