Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

i’ll be testing 3.2 today in some 20’s and let you know how it performs
i turned off block 1, 7 and 8 since i can’t have demo shout on cd on some bosses(3rd boss temple/2th boss ruby) and having full control of impending victory is kinda needed for things like short burst dmg or bleeds. and turned off shield charge.
but yeah will report back with logs after today’s session.

1 Like

why black out your name ^^ we can just look raider io to find your name ! " Clapbaby" :rofl:

You play Cersion 3.2?
What ms do you use und how many Set items do you have?
did you change anything in the macro?

a problem i have with 3.2 and some previous versions has been that block 1.2 the IP,Revenge cast sequence takes a good portion of my rage right before the shield block cast resulting in not having enough rage for shield block at very low MS this wasn’t a issue but i’m trying to go slower and slower so i don’t struggle to fit in gcd’s for rally or storm bolt and such.
but yeah quite often i’d be hitting a boss shield block falls off i have a charge of it but it doesn’t get to cast it since i have sub 30 rage.

I make all of my macros to run at 100ms. I can’t say how they run at slower speeds. I just stop pressing the button to cast other items.

Yep I recognised that somebody could go and find my char name out if they really wanted to, but I also assumed that anybody else would see that I had blocked my char name out in the post and which obviously meant I didn’t want it openly visible on the forum.

My mistake for expecting people to be able to easily recognise and respect social cues.

I’ll just delete the posts now and will not be offering feedback on any macros anymore.

Sidenote: Orbalisk, keep up the great work, it is very much appreciated.

2 Likes

don’t let that bother you. I found your feedback very good, sometimes with statistics.
I can understand that you didn’t want to show your name. Not everyone wants others to know they are playing with a macro.

This is something that has happened to me in the past, but once I have shared with my friends how enjoyable the game is with macros, they agree. I don’t use them for DPS since I have yet to find a very good one like @Orbalisk 's for tanking.
@Bozzymodo you are doing very high content, you should feel very proud, the rotation is just a small part of the skill needed to do that.
@Orbalisk I saw you added the shield charge back, I like that. Keep up the good work, thanks to you I’ve been enjoying the game a lot and I plan to continue doing so. I would like to give more feedback but since 2.2 you are very good on your own, you are a true artisan and want to thank you for all the time you spend on this.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I’m glad people are getting enjoyment out of my work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s no way to really thank the dedication given to this macro in particular. I’m making very high stones all with purple logs and it helped me a lot to play, I really wish there were dedicated people like you @Orbalisk to help people like me who can’t be so skillful to pay attention to several things at the same time. Thank you very much and congratulations for the work.

2 Likes

Great macro Orbalisk! Loving it :slight_smile:
I cant get 3.2-R to fire off for some reason, all the other ones have been doing perfect, but this one wont even start. Any idea why?

Try /reload – sometimes that happens with GSE.

Yeah, always /rl when changing macros, WA’s, and Talents is what I do.

also, update GSE. i see there a new one on CF.

i swear i need a guide on this. i have Razor synapse, i cannot find where to get it to auto repeat with mouse button held down. any tips?

im using 3.0 still, i removed shield charge, but im pretty happy with this one, i got 4p recently and i was wondering if its worth using 3.2? revenge does go off alot with 3.0 but adding more ignore pain will stop revenge as much as 3.0? i dont really care about my dmg to much so might try it anyway if it keeps me alive more, i run DEF stance more than attack stance.

@mightymist3ry Can you share your current 3.0 I would try pls :slight_smile:

You choose the mouse button you want to use, when you select which key it will press, you check the 'Enable Turbo" box.
The spee will be press/sec, so for 100ms, it would be 10.

I do this in Synapse:

and have key 8 defined as the holder for the macro from GSE

Does this help?

Would you still recommend 2.5 Version i have No Tier piece