Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Yes. 2.5 ist the best for me

do you have a copy of 2.5 for me to test ?

folks, scroll up. I use 2.5 from Hermit. It is enough if it is once in the post

Can only find 2.4 Version in Chat :confused:

ok so this may be noobish, but how do i use AHK or razer with this macro, i cant seem to get it to work for anything… anyone point me to a simple tutorial or if have the time explain in a post? please

You need to install the addon GSE from Curseforged or it’s github. This isn’t a normal macro, but the advanced version of macroing.

Noob question, how to use version 1 or 2? Is there any bind key? How I can set icon for macro ver. 1 and 2?

versions are automatic. so they are alresdy set to use when you are in the correct situation. like raid or mythic or pvp

sorry not near my comp to see what each version does.

If it has versions, I usually make version 2 for myself since I add character specific stuff to my setup. Which version of my macro are you using?

ok, i went on and all i see is 1 version. i am lost now on the previous conversation, so just bowing out of it and let you handle it Orb. lol

Some people prefer previous versions of my builds. I usually make adjustments that work much better for me by small increments, so I remove the older ones.

i have GSE installed its, the part setting up AHK or setting it up to my razer naga mouse is what im confused about

Version 3.2 have two versions in it. Version for tanking and off tanking. How they work in one macro?

Oh, yes. I forgot I made the off-tanking version. You can select which version you want to use by the main macro page and setting the default to either 1 or 2. That’ll use the proper one when you fire the macro.

Is it something can be changed between during fight? Example I go to raid where I start tanking and then have some time to do dps can I do two icons of two different macros? Can you explain situation you would use ver. 1 or 2 in practice.

If you’re in a raid and the boss mechanic only calls for a single tank, you can swap to the off-tank spec.

And going to gse in game and selecting default as nr. 2 right?

Best course would be to change the name and save it. This way you have two copies and you can set one as version 1, and one as version 2.

@Orbalisk Hey man, loving the macro, working great. Only thing Im running into is it seems to slow down and not fire anything for a while after the initial burst. Could this be due to lack of rage etc? If thats the case is it just not firing rage generators? I am running version 1 at 250 ms.

I timed the macro to run at 100ms, so I’m not sure how it’ll fire at 250. I’ve experienced no slow downs, and everything fired on cooldown for me. What is your latency to the server and you haste %?