Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Don’t think that is possible. You can chose default profile in difference instances in options though. Means if you wan tto use 2 in raids, it will auto change it to 2 when you join the raid.

Not that I know of, no. I’d love to do that for on the fly macros with versions.

I build all of my macros with uptime in buffs and defensives in mind. It’s difficult since you have to account for how the game activates actions and attempt to guide it where you need it.

The more actions you need, the more difficult it gets. My Monk Brewmaster macro was extremely difficult to get firing with high uptimes, but I’m happy with where it’s at. I’m making a WindWalker version now that I’m probably going to release this weekend.

1 Like

you can not do that with GSE. you have to have a key set per macro. but if you go to Tim’s github, you can make the suggestion.

This is fantastic. I ran about 10 mythics between 15-20 this weekend and it went pretty smoothly. 80-90 parses were the norm. There are a few times when I need to manually stack up ignore pain during sustained big damage but overall it was great. Shield block and ignore pain uptime were great. Vanguards determination came out to about 40% which is a lot lower than what we want but I know you’re working on that for the next revision

Awesome work. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help!

is this using v. 3.4-R with 4p set ?

Yep. Vanguard’s Determination is the 4pc buff you get after using revenge.

how would i remove the modifiers, i use ctrl and shift ect for other keybinds. ive tried removing via edit, but it seems to still use the modifier.

Grate work! Managed to do as below:

Currently at 2410 rio. Would focus on doing more dmg in runs. Using your latest version and 4set.

I’ve been swamped, but will try to visit this over the weekend.

for me the macro still consumes too much rage

Try taking the point out of barbaric training in the class tree. Even when played well manually, we aren’t generating enough rage to justify losing the revenge and ignore pain casts we do from that talent.

1 Like

was thinking it was cuz i was only lvl 62 why it was kinda chopy on skills going of

Just wanted to stop by and say Thank You Orbalisk, Macro works phenomenally. Keep up the great work and if you have a patreon etc please let me know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

wich version do you use?

Where do you put that point?
Overwhelming Rage? Inspiring Presence?

Check Icy veins. They have Talent tree without barbaric training. I tried it and its working better even in dmg plus rage management is way better.

I really appreciate it, thank you! Excellent work on that KSH.

3.5 is up! I think this will be a slight upgrade for those with 4 piece. Minor build tweak and an attempt at better rage usage. I was able to get VG to around 70-75% uptime while keeping IP and SB up at almost 100%. :smiley:

Please let me know how it works for everyone.

1 Like

You totally need a way for us to repay you for this great work. Patreon or buy you a coffee link or anything!