Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

I’ll delete/redo it and let you know ASAP.

@Orbalisk

Yeah, I’m not sure, I tried it on a random mob, same thing; it’s cycling through 2.4:

Mods
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,exists] Thunder Clap, Revenge
but I do not see it firing off/going through 2.2:

Mods
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,exists] Shield Slam, Ignore Pain
super confusing, doesn’t make sense. It really should based on how its configured.

I even just manually pushed the button finger bangin’ speed to see what it would do.

Also, just to confirm, deleted old macro, recreated, dropped icon. Made sure to do the troubleshooting buttons to clear any gremlins in the system.

Tested with elfau’s macro right after to confirm everything is working and that one fired off just fine.

I’m not sure. I just tested everything again and it seems to be working well on my end. Anyone else having an issue? Did you import my talents?

I’m not 70 yet, but I did try to get it to the point where it was close to your talents:

I’m going to tank some Heroic dungeons and get back to you.

Very good macro, but I have felt a great absence of more thunderclap when necessary. I´m running it at 75ms. I tried to increase it a little if it worked, but even increasing or decreasing the ms, it seems that thunderclap doesn´t cast well.

Version 1.5 posted. I have almost complete uptime on all of those items, as well as Shield Block and Ignore Pain. Please test and let me know if that’s better. :smiley:

1 Like

@Orbalisk

Thank you, whatever you did resolved the issue, please see below:

Untitled

Awesome, thank you. I changed it slightly one more time just now to keep Revenge up. Grab the slightly modded 1.5 and see if you like it.

Ran a few Heroics and it worked very well.

2 Likes

Same for me.

Nice job @Orbalisk thanks lots! =)

1 Like

Thanks @Orbalisk , I’m only 60 and I played with the version 1.6 and it works really well.

Since I’m new to using GSE, I was wondering can you suggest me if there’s a way to add Charge/ Heroic Throw to the macro when the target is more than 8 yards away?

I would highly recommend against a charge addition to any automated macros. You’re going to hero into packs you didn’t intend in higher content. You could add /cast Charge to the Variable POST section, but I’d caution against this.

2 Likes

Hello I was trying to build a macro and came across yours.
How do you uses it in battle? Is it one button that rotates abilities and uses that ones that are off cooldown, so you keep pressing it?
I don’t believe it fully works for me, shift pummel and alt ravager work for me but the shockwave does not go off.

EDIT: /cast [mod:ctrl,exists] Shockwave added to Mods

I enjoy the macro, however one thing i am worried about is the ignore pain uptime, i was sitting around 81%, i think revenge is eating into all the rage. Atleast that is what i believe, have any idea how i would go about changing it?

I reworked almost the entire macro trying to fix this. Please let me know if 1.7 works better for you.

What speed are you firing this at ? iam currently doing 100 Ms. macro is amazing

Also at 100ms. I update it frequently as I try to get things better and better.

Save my older builds in case I break something. :smiley:

1.17-1 is up.

sweet ! this macro is absolutely amaazing thank you so much for sharing

Is the original post the most updated Talent tree? Is it possible to post the full talent tree image just for reference? also does anyone have an AHK script, I’ve tried fiddling around with mine that I got from Github, but doesn’t seem to be working.