Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

It’s the full tree within the macro. The spec is right from Icy Veins for Mythic+, but I can add an image later for you.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing work, 354 ilvl and healers are getting bored. love it!

Thank you! I’ll head over to Icyveins :smiley:

New to here.

Can anyone tell what those below mean?

Usage Information

Ctrl: Shockwave
Shift: Pummel
Alt: Ravager

I was trying to press Alt, Shift and Ctrl, it seems none of the above is working.

Seems to me that Shockwave got deleted, Orbalisk. I had to add it back manually.

So it gets better and better, working too well for me, I usually run at 75ms, I think it’s too personal, region, general latency and etc. Thanks lots, nice job!

@Orbalisk Have you considered creating something similar for Fury? I didn´t find any good macro of this spec.

hi i use auto hotkey ATK a 250ms at moment but i can drop it at 100ms i see or is not the samething with other software

Yeah, please fix shockwave.

I somehow removed it from the macro. It is back in v.1.8 (I swapped to Tauren so it also has Warstomp).

Enjoy.

1 Like

I was actually working on an Arms build since I PvP a lot, but will try a Fury setup later this month.

1 Like

Thanks for your work, I love the macro, 5/5.
I’m looking forward for any dps macro you create.

2 Likes

Using 1.7 my uptime for IP has went from 81%~ to 88%~ its an improvement.

1 Like

Question?! I just keybind this macro and letting it rip or am i also hitting the abilities when they proc as well during the encounters? thanks for the macro btw!

If there is proc, always prefer to hit the proc.

Ok I figured just wanted to make sure didn’t know if it would throw of the rotation of the macro, thanks!

its legit amazing macro. only 1 thing i see is might put revenge on mod cause seems to miss shield block cause of rage starve

Shift: Pummel doesn’t work for me, any ideas why?

What are y’all thinking with today’s changes, IP nerfed from 30% to 15% of dmg dealt, but Deep wounds healing went up by 20% from 65% to 85%

You can add manually in the macro in the Mod field with the name of the skill in your language configured in the game uses it with this 6552 (spell ID).