Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Yep all good here as well.

Works like a charm. Even with MT and ST specs. Just fire off Last Stand manually and chill.

Been a little while since anyone said anything but this still works perfectly! Brand new 372 Prot Warrior, and it’s rolling the rotation pretty much exactly how it needs done. Love the easy modifiers built in as well.

I just started to use this as a spam macro from my razor synapse, however, the modifiers are not working for me

Thank you for testing it. I’ve been playing Paladin this season.

Are you using a UI mod like ELVUI or GW2? I found that GW2 made it difficult to use modifiers because it was rebinding them to other functions each reload.

Check your settings and see if your modifiers are bound to something else.

You’re welcome! I chose Warrior due to the “easier” rotation and less utility so fewer buttons to figure out. However, if your Paladin macros work as well as this one then we’re in for a treat.

One thing I noticed is that it doesn’t use Execute in the Warrior macro. Is that intentional? It’s not often that we even need to hit Execute, but sometimes.

Elvui I currently have RUNNING WITH IT OFF SHIFT AND CONTROL WORK FOR PUMMEL AND RAVAGER BUT CTRL DOES NOT WORK FOR SHOCK WAVE, RESET DEFAULT KEY BINDS ALSO, sorry for caps

That rage is usually needed elsewhere, so you’re better off hitting execute as needed for yourself.

is this still current for the most recent GSE i was planning on starting playing but i dont know if this will work still.

Yes it works fine. I just used it this past weekend.

works great on ps4 controller, have on r2, taunt on r1 and variables on the 4 buttons.

1 Like

i always loved your work on this macro @Orbalisk , the last time i used it was on the season 1 of DF and was a banger, but i must admit that now its not working as was on s1.

The aoe is low, same as the dps, i struggle a lot keeping agro in aoe, something that never happened before with your macros.

I dont say this to bother or anything, i only comment it because i know you want to improve as much as you can your macro, and i know the feel because i make macros for other classes too.

Where can I find updated talents? Almost every macro I try has outdated talents. Please help.

This is still going strong for me

BkEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEBAAAASSCJJItkSSSaNEBCFJQJJBgIJJ0QSCAOQkAAAAAAAARAApoAAC

Raid talents here -

I have 4 set too - 471 ilvl

1 Like

Hey, glad you’re finding my macro useful still. I’ve been focusing paladin this expansion and haven’t really tanked any mythics since S1.

Season 3 doesn’t have anything appealing to me so I’ve spending more time with the family. I’ll try to revisit these over the next week and make adjustments where needed. I definitely don’t have tier for warrior yet so please let le know if it needs to focus on a certain skill more than others.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll spend some time this week and see what’s going on with it.

1 Like

perfect, the main prios are def up time - putting bleeds on (thunder clap and thunder roar), and sheild slam, with the 4 set after every shield slam you get a reset of thunder clap and revenge in there too lol

when i import this into gse it makes a macro containing only charge and impending victory
HELP ME PLEASE