Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Yes since nothing has changed with warriors.

3 Likes

This is a gorgeous macro, @Orbalisk. Using modifier keys with macros can be a struggle for me so Iā€™m curious where in the macro itself you might put ravager?

Firstly, thank you.

You can add ravager to the macro as a auto-cast, but I wouldnā€™t not recommend it. I tried that and it ended up casting at the end of pulls, or when it was not beneficial at all.

were would i place this /use Prismatic bauble if i want to use it ?

I use that on my charge macro.

If you really wanted it in this, you can toss it in the POST section.

Sweet Iā€™ll do that as I just got the toy last night

#showtooltip
/startattack
/dismount
/castsequence reset=2 Charge
/use Prismatic Bauble
/use Gleaming Arcanocrystal

once 2 set is gotten will the rotation change to include las stand

why would you use last stand in a rotation, its still a defensive CD that should be used when needed, all the 2 part bonus does is lower its cooldown a bit

wow head says its to be used on CD now

It also strikes me as odd as well. I am not actively using warrior as my main this patch cycle, so I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll have the set pieces to test this. Iā€™m focusing ladder climbing on my paladin right now.

He is not wrong about Last Stand being played almost always on cd with the according talents and tier set. But it does not need to be macroed eventually if you wanna manage it as a offensive and defensive cooldown besides the buff it gives to the overall damage.

This macro still works, got my KSM yesterday with it. Damagewise Prot warrior is lackluster right now but still a force to reckon with in survivability. I will not give up on the class even though everybody is prefering paladins at the moment. I am way to stupid to write macros like the creators here but maybe we can tweak single target damage somehow to be more effective.

i still use it and cleared heroic with it, just manually use it on CD

Kinda of a noob question as ive just started using GSE, it says thereā€™s 3 versions of the macro. but how do i switch between them please

usually creator has that set automatically in GSE. on the configuration tab of the macro look toward the bottom and youā€™ll see events like default. raid, ect. each should have numbers in them, so when you do that event, it auto changes to the correct version.

Been using this macro lately and I was testing it out on the normal training dummy in valdrakken and got 71 stacks. 413ilvl

Great macro +++

Sadly I think 10.1.5 broke it :frowning:

this macro no longer works?

Macro works just fine for me still pushing 19s

i thought the same as mines stil working