Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

@Orbalisk I really appreciate the work you put in for this macro mate, keep up the good work it is seriously appreciated.

On another random note has anyone ever experienced a modifier suddenly not working? Shift has stopped firing for me for some reason. I haven’t changed any key bindings and the keyboard works fine. It’s really strange.

Ive had a cast sequence mod stop working mid way, is it a specific ability? mine seems to break on ravager even when i have it set to @player

Nah the macro still works fine.

Ctrl and Alt modifiers still working perfectly as well.

Yeah, what i mean is i have had issues with modifiers stop working. For example on fury warrior i have a “/castsequence [mod:shift,@player] Recklessness, Avatar, Ravager, Thunderous Roar, null”, however it always stopped at ravager, occasionlly the shift mod for my prot which has ravager also breaks.

your such a boss with this macro. i find 2.2 putting out more dps

Fixed it btw, Elvui update messed it up somehow. Changed to Keyup in GSE troubleshooting fyi.

I agree with that point here, I’m still using 2.2, I’ve been feeling very comfortable.

I use your DPS macro for paladin, very good too. Good job! =)

1 Like

I am not liking how v. 2.4 is performing. Going to rollback to 2.2 as the last “perfect” build.

1 Like

why whats worse / whats better ?

Cleaned up the thread as requested.

1 Like

I know you have already rolled back to 2.2 now but just to add my testing to the mix I tried 2.4 for a few keys tonight and there was definitely a drop in performance both in Shield Block uptime and overall damage.

It did not perform as well. I just did a few mythics at +9 and 2.2 worked extremely well, 2.4 was lacking.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I’ll take my chances though.

2.2 should be renanmed to “prefection”

1 Like

Thanks for this! I tried to import 2.2 but GSE complained it was exported from an older version - should we be using the older version of GSE or does this just need a chance to catch up to the new GSE?

I am using the newest GSE, so it should work. :confused:

That’s weird, I just tried it again now and it worked. Disregard - must’ve been user error!

1 Like

@Orbalisk with the 2 set and 4 set using more of revenge for buffs will u update it or is it okay with tier sets? 2.2 doe snot cast much revenge right?

Honestly you should have revenge on a mod key to use when it procs. Dont wanna just use revenge randomly. Need the rage for ignore pains shield block alot of other things to use rage on. Use mod keys for revenge and shield slam procs.