Ned Help with Totem Macro 10.2 dragonflight 2023 nov

Hello.
I am trying to create a macro that casts all my totems. I’m trying to use
KeyPress and KeyRelease, but I don’t seem to understand how it works, cause the macro doesn’t do anything but casting keypress.
can anyone help me out?
cheers

here is the macro I have

dieUcaalOs7cKQFjbdtv6yQQLbLNbsMMsfxtf02KsLXbvCoivRtkf3tkLgOkshuvyHskpuLyIqkxKG(OsLgPK4KQKwjuLxQIAMQiUPKQDQKFsGHcszPQq9uktLORkLQ2QeYxLq5TQIURkv7v8xvidgOdRyXeQhdXKjKlJSzOQ(SkLrljDAq9APKzd42s0Uj1VLQHdjhxPklNKNJY0P66kLTlHQVRuvNxkwVkW8bX(r15hzw)ysbsH1TJWtqLvwyrgR(GO6SiZ6hzSIgf8igGyrg7m1CmbqdJImRFScidZ5GppfztX6Q7CqHJYREtnI5GYUtLXJDMAGMIySiZ6hRGpQBKtAQSHd(u3RoQsC1Dr0i6(tr0i6EwyXkGmmNr7TrAeIdwHgay9noO5kAk5GYUtL4YbTwn4VPA4GYUtLXJh7bId31SiZ6hzw)yCiCiNPgOPigJdHdjlSyfqgMZO92incXbFQ7ivhTMaG13UZb5GCqfXiVTyCqoi2o4SdUCWp6yVhItwqfJdHd5m1CmbqdJ4q4qIjBqrXEG4WDD84XUQfVbd4fnk4rmaXIm2LEP4XtTysfSUf5)ulMubRBrowQfpE8yfJMwp2udlY4XozyE7rjACsumSxmO(Fm0)q9r)fNy1jFqB8jYyviauaW6wXQ6okwBkuy)((aZbnLdIQZGosVmMCaiTZIf7XMxTRIDIWDVkyD6LHaiMRg2bX21ewePyWDDwq9p8nw9rVnax1oPkoPD4Uo1IvHaqfJJxm0i8NnapRFS1usXKcKcRBhHNGkRygkc5kAzH1oSysbxY6)(I9(gtOg)UcHU0lrn(igga2BsT4XJNa

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.50.

I would like to help.

But Please copy the entire action block , or better , try to explain what you want to do.

The only totem on elemental spec is the pvp one.

And windfury if youre Enhancement specced.

Cheers.

1 Like

okay. i’m not sure how to copy the entire actionblock then. i used the Export function. is there anything else I have to do before Exporting?
to explain I want it to cast Healing stream totem, then skyfury totem, if those are on cooldown i want it to cast Eartgrab totem at my cursor location and then finally Capacitor Totem at my cursor location.

mere selection of the text copy & paste :rofl: :ok_hand:

IF does not exist within wow combat ( blizzard’s api ).

But what you could do is to do something like cast earthfury totem entering combat, and these other 2 on separate keybinds ( as i have ).

/castsequence reset=target/combat Skyfury Totem, null <— in a gse block or in a variable of a block .

On a separate keybind do this :

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@cursor] Capacitor Totem, Earthgrab Totem <— in a in-game macro ( from macro menu )

And heal totem use it always with Astral Shift :

/castsequence reset=30 Healing Stream Totem, Astral Shift, null <— same, in-game mcro menu.

Now if you want exactly what u said ( and i dont recommend it for having a little more control ) would be something like this :

/castsequence [@cursor] Capacitor Totem, Earthgrab Totem; [@target] Healing Stream Totem, Skyfury Totem

OR

/castsequence [@cursor] Capacitor Totem, Earthgrab Totem; [@player] Healing Stream Totem, Skyfury Totem

What i dont know, if theres some pvp talent u can lay those totems always on target ( like sigils from demon hunter )

Cheers.

I Used the loop function in GSE and then this simple setup did it. it sometimes mess op the order. but rarely.

d4tzcaGErkDnOODrLsBtKQhlQzkj6WQA2u4UskDtQOFrqFdk0BLuStkTx0UPQ9RO(jvYFLK8BIgOKkdvKWGjKHRKdQipJqDmbNdkzHuHLsLklMISCjEiuPNcwMsTorkMiuXuvzYqbtN0fLIUkvQ6YqUUu1gfjARqvTzjHTtLIpksQVksY0iW3LKAKsHXjPQrdvzyI4KqPEUcNwOZlvwPuYTPOETuQzGhTbcNRRPtOQwUAyPDZJGZpxKdE0g4ra)VeFtgObpQeMYAu6h8OnWJ2apAdeeM)HolctXyjGW1TqeMYAu6Ps7MhTbccZ)qNfTteiwCcHRBHimL1O0tLwX8Onqqy(h6SOAQl3xgYsTZI2cQxaHRBHimL1O0tLwb8Onqqy(h6SOAQl3xgYsTZIcyTtWSEcx3crykRrPNkHRBHiuPuUi4o0c9kTbcGIwPS3N1O0tifLOSe1oQujGT3uF0qX)lX3KbAWJaUsZMELoiCLOVnsd0bHRe9Tr6MoOsLkHuH(2t9LFWJkHk)H6(fgEfHbc7KT4qyJvqWo9agj4ePpoV(8i0azSmI(2eWt11incfwTSAJpTDM)CroCBwAMW9giVoiqyQxXtwi0sINNqQHM4JkJO0tR4aMjeC(((3aBVIkUb51O0theAGmweMBrahufFVHsBGG9nJiCUUMoHQA5QHLaSqzSXH2D6BcNlCPnKKStsi00xHSKr4knVE9nfnIAhDqLkvsa

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.50.