Need a macro for rogue Sub!

Anyone playing wow classic that can share a macro for a rogue sub to be for leveling and after for pvp mainly ?

1 Like

Im just spamming SS and SnD atm. But at higher levels Id love to get a perfect stun lock macro working if possible.

Just a heads up, Sub is all about the backstab, not stuns. Makes it good for pve, but pretty shit for pvp as people face you. And the armor mitigation is trash.

In Pvp you can 1 shot clothies, but avoid plate like the plague

Hahah i know . We gonna be a team of three rogue mainly doing pvp . Don’t worry I’m an sold player since vanilla. Was just wondering if there was a possibility to make a macro for oblong purpose but after for pvp.

I am making/uploading a Dagger Sub PvP macro today. Keep an eye out.

Going to try to incorporate as many things as possible for max damage in one macro (Thistle Tea, Death Ray, Goblin Sapper Charge, Goblin Dragon Gun, ect.).

1 Like

Any update on that Macro Trip Trap ??

2 Likes

been using this dGtUbaGEeOxIqTnuYmriZgKBQs(LOCBjYofzVKDRu7xv9tqvgMOYVvYabfgks1GvLHJuoOe1XOY5qKwOeSuKWIralxkpej9uOLHkphyIirtvQMmIY0PCru0vbLCzHRtvTrevBfrSzrvBhu0hbL6RGknnv0HvCnu4XsA0iONrvoPeACQWPrvNhL6BQuhhuvVguXYPUsoHWJoZetkuItDH9bk2gqybQ)hvIkJyrQcl7BeUAcjpkvkYh2afW4InbBtaje2itsIgGFTvIJfdoHxZ2FGkUTObZyB8RTki8AQTfjrdWV2a1vYPUsoHz1by)N70D4PeNWS6aS)ZD45PKNWS6aS)ZD7DEO0PWS6aS)7G1PNsmeMvhG9FUdg3kXsyMpi(VoH8adk(VEmkDlmRoa7)CoowKkK4GnfbumGqDzcrlOrU)UA8RTqmGVFSn(bsiXbB6TaauxMq6T4AQTL6YesFbSRP2wQltMmHug5hFitjNq4gdCk73gG6YeYCNF1Qb1vjAJneGhI3yRccrArTiLkDkKObyWIgzJfKjKlhNlhdpNJuU7C3YKjb

# OPENER

## Talents: BC CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.52.

## Macro Version 1
<blockquote>

**Step Function:** Sequential