Need help for macro

hey what macro is the best im 249 ilvl i only do around 5k dps on aoe and single target any help is needed plz

Hello,

The best thing to do is to try out the macros offered on this page. You cannot generally say that one macro is better than another. It depends on how you play, what gear you have, how far you have understood and implemented the progression system of WoW.

Two people with different characters can achieve different results with the same macro in terms of damage.

I recommend reading guides from icy Veins, and SIMing your character on Raidbots.com. Stand at a training dummy and compare their damage numbers.

The “best” macro for you, you can only find yourself.

Kind regards,

Fluff

3 Likes

And even icy veins is not 100% based on your play style, I know I found a few times for me, I differ from the icy vein meta.

2 Likes

Hey,

I completely agree with Izzy. Icy veins guides are a great start to get a picture of your class. Of course, everyone is free to play around and go the way they like. You should never let anyone take that away from you.

But if you have problems with the numbers, I think it’s a good idea to try to get the maximum possible out of the class. A well-written guide is a good first step towards achieving this.

As I already said in relation to “the best” macro,
only you can find the best way for yourself.

Best regards,

Fluff

2 Likes