Need help for my old macro

can anybody help me
I had a macro I just found in my notebook, it is very old and I was wondering if anyone could make it usable again

follow the macro

Sequences[‘MY_DPS_AOE’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
Author=“Sougalinha@Nemesis”,
SpecID=103,
Talents = “2,3,2,1,2,2,1”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/cast [noform:2] Cat Form”,
“/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Shred, Savage Roar, null”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence reset=target Rake, Incarnation: King of the Jungle, Brutal Slash, Shred, Rip, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/castsequence reset=target Rake, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/castsequence [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy, Rip, Shred”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Berserk”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
“/console autounshift 0”,
“/cast Regrowth”,
“/console autounshift 1”,
},
},
},
}

no promises but will see if a can do something with this a bit later it’s doable so long as the abilities haven’t changed to much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very grateful if you make it work again !!
with him I was top 5 in damage per second

1 Like

if you can put it in new mode, it helps a lot.
why I test

I tried but it was just to broken, some abilities don’t exist anymore and others (brutal slash) do not work properly in GSE at the moment. Sorry i could post it for you but you will get better results from my macro. If you still want it let me know and I’ll post it here for you

dWtKdaWscfVLOY2ukZKqQlRy2kPdJQBsK6xuPVrfUTk1ojyVGDlQ9t6EefdtL8BHoTsyOkrgmLHRuXbjswg0XK6CQGfsu1svIAXQILRQEiHKEkspwKNlyIerMQQ0Kjez6sUirWvju5zQOUovzJurTvcrTzQiBNqWNvHMfIPriX3jeAKeHghv1OvrUlrPtse1zvQuxdLZtOQvQujhxPQxtO0qdVGqdujiAN3TuIZzjSSuIgeq4fOV81jxbGINXgXgOsCw3bO6UaQKgN4ERfi0avAE6hf55hweZb4feA4feAG6M4Hkm79MCAutT)eMsMI)poLBkE)Wl1uR9rKOwFT5WNruJHytuRVCCGOwFT5WNruJHytuJHytuJHytuJHytudr2MprT2hrIAmeBIAmeBIAmeBIAmeBIAiY28bbeOUjEOcZEVjNg1u7pHPKP4)Jt5MI3p8sn1AFejQ1xBo8ze1yi2e1yi2e16lhhiQXqSjQXqSjQXqSjQ1(isudr2MprngInrngInrngInrngInrngInrnezB(GWzG6M4Hkm79MCAutT)eMsMI)poLBkE)Wl1uRVCCGOgdXgeefG6M4Hsn5sX7hEjRAmSDacmG6M4Hsn5sX7hEjRA912bwd0LIHsAE6hHxOaQehUibYduHjjwqEGU8I8XgKhOIze)YZ6Wdd8ccnqDtXCiUoQX9QOxoCAHtLAxGacu3epuQ5F48giCgOUPyoexh14Ev0lhoTWPsTgkGkMr8l9NqaEbHgOUjEOutUC0P4)ww1CS5dciqDt8qPMC5yOg(ADIKJP49dVKvng2mOakTMDC2lNQfXmqPZEVjxl4RaDP)inp9JWli0a1nXdvy27n50OMA)jmLmf)FCk3u8(HxQPw7JirngInrngU1xe1YERRqburnE)WlqEOGcO0DMKKLei0xNbQuE1P4hOIll2CueZQjLxDk(bQ08ShFvY5A(IWKRfXm8afuaa

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.08.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Shred, Savage Roar, Rake

KeyPress: Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Swipe, Rip, Shred, Tiger’s Fury, Ferocious Bite, Berserk, Rake

KeyRelease: Regrowth

1 Like

Thank you OriginalDezoran for posting it I had forgotten to post it before I deleted it. I had made it but like I said it was very broken as it was built for Legion talents and weapons. Is it just my GSE that is having issues with Brutal Slash? (Maybe a conflicting Addon?) or does everyone have this issue?

thank you very much OriginalDezoran for your help and you too Elfyau
for the support!!!
go to the tests

1 Like

In the first tests it worked very well, but it broke very easily in sequence, but in priority with loopin in 5 it was very effective.
sometimes reaching 17k dps and i’m ilvl390.
The first one helps me a lot because it doesn’t break easily, and also keeps the static damage between 13 to 16k easily.

1 Like