Need Help!! GS

So this is the gnome sequence that I’m currently using on my affliction lock

‘affalt’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul”,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt’,
‘/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

I would like to put Seed of Corruption in there. I tried putting it in but when it would cast fine up until it finished casting SoC and then wouldn’t cast anything after that unless I switched targets… after several hours of trying to fix it; im just beyond frustrated… could someone please help me out. I’m not quite sure what the problem is. its probably a real easy fix… I’m just not seeing it.

Thank you in advance!!!

Sorry didn’t copy all…

Sequences[‘affalt’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul”,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt’,
‘/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

McLoud Turner, for pasting code you can best use the ’ option. (code & /code button, 2nd from the right side.)
FYC (For Your Convenience) :wink:
I’ve put your code in the box, had to change the tags.

Sequences['affalt'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Agony,Corruption,Unstable Affliction,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Drain Soul",
'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Haunt,Haunt',
'/cast [nochanneling, combat] Dark Soul: Misery',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

I use three (3) almost the same sequences for my Affliction lock, but they are almost the same.
Pasted the one I think you where looking for below:

Sequences["WLock-Afflic2"] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 0
/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/24 !Agony,!Corruption,!Unstable Affliction,!Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Drain Soul,Unstable Affliction,Corruption,Drain Soul,Agony,Drain Soul,Drain Soul",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10/target Haunt",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=15/target !Dark Soul: Misery",
-- "/castsequence [nochanneling]  !Command Demon",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=17/combat !Soulburn",
"/castsequence [nochanneling,@target,exists] reset=17/target !Seed of Corruption;[nochanneling,@focus,exists] reset=17/target !Seed of Corruption",
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/petattack [@target]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 1
]],
}

What it does is cast SoC on my target if it exists and when it’s off cooldown also on my focus if I have a enemy @focus.
I ope this one works for you.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! That was exactly what I was looking for. It works like a charm. Also thank for the heads up on how to copy codes… if my dumb question didn’t give it away; I’m still new to macros. I’ve been an old fashion clicker, with all my abilities on the default blizz interface since vinnila. It wasn’t until now that my friend got me started on macros and addons.

…but anyways thank you again!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! That was exactly what I was looking for. It works like a charm. Also thank for the heads up on how to copy codes… if my dumb question didn’t give it away; I’m still new to macros. I’ve been an old fashion clicker, with all my abilities on the default blizz interface since vanilla. It wasn’t until now that my friend got me started on macros and addons.

…but anyways thank you again!!