Need help on setting speed of macro.

Hi,
I am new to setting speed on a macro and they say to set speed to .25. Is this .25 milliseconds or 250 milliseconds I currently use 132 milliseconds should I reset to .25 milliseconds or 250 milliseconds. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Normally would be set to 0.25ms or it’s been suggested to sit at around 0.50 while spamming to stop potential disconnects. I think 0.35 is safe while anything lower “may” cause the server to disconnect you

Really? I’ve been running 150ms for about 2 years with no problems. Are you sure its the repeated keystrokes causing your disconnect issues? I thought that was more due to network jitter.

(Jitter is not the same as lag. Lag is the time it takes for a packet to make it from source to destination. The deviation from average is jitter.)

… have you gone to DSLReports and done a line test? What numbers do you get for jitter?..

Going from my home to CA … east to west coast I get 68ms with a +PDV of 1.8ms
(insert personal love for Verizon Fiber!)

I get around 9ms to the my wow server and 100ms from UK to Seattle with 0.1 PDV :wink:

I had tried previously to set my keyclicks to 0.015 and i used to experience disconnects as soon as i pressed the key.

Now i tend to run randoms from 0.050 top 0.120

Are you talking about setting the button spam on a hardware macro to spam the button of your GSE macro?