Need Help, stumped with this...

I’ve been putting together a Disc macro and basically I should always have the tank targeted, use mouseover for PW:S spreading, and my spells should be hitting my Target’s Target… BUT, for some reason it works then will randomly swap MY target to a Hostile/Enemy within range and I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s doing it…

dKtGcaWsuK3sHTPqAMkeZgr3ur8lq52Ou7ej7vSBv2Vu9yQAyiv9BLAGQIHIumyPmCKshubvxM4yQQJRq1crjwkk0Ivulh4HkuEQKLbINRKjIsAQOYKvGmDOlQaCyspJI66QsBubPTQaAZuKSDksDEKkZIk(mLUgOAKkqnouuJMkDxu1jPiMgiDAeUNckFtr6CkiEnk48dxO(Py1KASqbjCP4us5WvkiM)MHy(NIvXu6ljgQFQH)IUBqkMu6if5za7tbPkAfVjSgkiWhn1e1d2dualI9TcxO(Hlu)uW86c7ndxfW25bvGvqubwb5n47nOtHdL(qbjfmVUWEZ4bvGvqubwbDUT3vVtijolVbFV9)0pfk0qzofmVUWEZ4bvGvqubwbDUT3vVtijolVbFVbNz4HcAkyEDH9MHRcy78GkWkiQaRG8g89g0PWHsFQr2BAhHGnbMYCkA2lCI6b7WfQFkyEDH9MXdQaRG9gFV9Ngm1GfDqzofL4ziZPyriXmNIrIZ(ZCkMe6yuifDjHlu)uW86c7n4mpAWufk0o03ZJe7lvjJ)khsOKPyK4SqYCkoaXXGGqYCQX2SNvmSKIjHoAaYAfUq9tbZRlCjJ)kNx6nJhubwbrfyf0XvbSDUT3vVtijolVXdQaRGoUkGTZT9U6DcjXz57nGSeCyOcSc2B9gCMhItVDVKKbtrdqMOEWoCbtXbioge8N5GbtnrVxL0KdfGPLdj2xyjyWeaDISC
Talents 2313231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Smite, Penance, Divine Star

KeyRelease: Fade

Post Macro: Power Word: Shield

I’m not 100% sure, but it could possibly be in your KeyPress section:

[@target,harm,nochanneling]

If you have the WoW setting to remove your current target by clicking on the ground, it’s possible that you could be deselecting your friendly target when you try to rotate the camera or something. Then, when you hit the macro, it targets whatever enemy it can based on the line quoted above.

I’m just guessing here as I haven’t actually tested this.