Need help with a macro for "Macro Toolkit" for Survival Lone Wolf.

I would be greatly appreciative if someone could write me a on button macro for my Survival Hunter using the “Macro Toolkit” format. I am not any good at this type of thing and would be very grateful to someone who could. My talents are 3,1,2,2,1,3,3 I am using glyph of Liberation, and Glyph of Animal Bond.

Thanks again for your help.

if you took the time to look you would have seen the one i posted a few days ago or all the other ones people have posted, there is no need to make another thread on this subject.

Thank you so much for being so helpful. I have looked through the thread and I saw your macro (Button Smasher). As you stated you use it for Pvp and it does not contain all the elements that I needed. It was missing Barrage and Dire beast. As I stated before I don’t have a good understanding of writing macros and was looking for some friendly help. Again…THANK YOU for being so helpful. If someone else would be so kind as to assist me without attitude it would be greatly appreciated.

/petattack
/targetenemyplayer [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:shift] black arrow
/cast [mod:alt] Explosive shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 arcane shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot, cobra shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=1 explosive shot,explosive shot,explosive shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 !A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage

its a pain to get them to work together with them both having a big focus cost, i havnt tested it just wrote it right now. i know its a pain from prior attempts. let me know how it works out.

Thank you very much for writing that for me. Sorry If I came off a bit snippy. I was just frustrated that I couldn’t do it my self. Again thank you . Your help is greatly appreciated. I will let you know how it goes.

how did it go?

Well…Not so good. Lol… I guess it will need to be simplified a bit. Barrage doesn’t really work neither does murder of crows and my dire beast doesn’t activate at all. I really appreciate you helping me out with this. Maybe try writing me something you think will work best based on my talents and spec. I need it for raiding.

targetenemyplayer [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 dire beast,Explosive Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,arcane shot,Explosive Shot,Barrage,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,arcane shot, explosive shot, cobra shot, cobra shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 !a murder of crows

only way i could get it to all work together is in a long sequence, not everthing fires off right when cd is up and sometimes have to wait on focus and black arrow has to be manualy cast just cuz of all the big focus cds, it works fine on target dummy but i wouldnt want to use it in real combat where you have to move or stop casting or what ever may happen

Thank you for the help. i really appreciate it. Ill give this one a go and see what happens.