***NEW 2 Button Brutal Slash Macros - "Scratch and Claw"***

I world love you to make a tank macro that self heal as you do us regrowth here

Anyone tested this macro in PVP?

I need a good PVP macro. Anyone could recommend one?

Can you pretty plz make a macro with Savage Roar. Thank you!!!

I made one and it works well. With any macro, understand that you may run out of energy and it may hang from time to time.

Here is the link to the Savage Roar set - “SavageBuild” and “SavageSpend.”

so do you scratch till 5 combo points then claw? after the combo points are used go back to scratch?

Yes, exactly. You could also spend combo points on Maim if you need to interrupt.

Having an issue getting the Claw macro to import. Has anyone come across this and found a work around? I keep getting an error saying that there is no help info. Everything else is working great.

@pyrendra1 - I am having the same issue. When I import both, I receive the error:
Storage Scratch was imported with the following errors. No Help Information Available.

EDIT: OKay, after comparing the original Purr and Roar macros with these new ones, I figured out the issue. Both Scratch and Claw are missing Talents = “XXXXXX”, and both of them had the help = [[Talents:xxx]] above Helplink. Once i revised the macros to match Purr and Roar, they imported successfully with no error issues.

Here they are below (feel free to use to update macros on first page):

Scratch

Sequences['Scratch'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Spinnaker@Eitrigg",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/new-2-button-brutal-slash-macros-scratch-and-claw/#post-58506",
  Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast !Brutal Slash",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Rake",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/console autounshift 0",
        "/cast Regrowth",
        "/console autounshift 1",    
      },
    },
  },
}

CLAW

Sequences['Claw'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Spinnaker@Eitrigg",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/new-2-button-brutal-slash-macros-scratch-and-claw/#post-58506",
  Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I appreciate that Devo. I’ve added that line to the original macros.

Regrowth can’t be cast in bear form. There is Frenzied Regeneration that heals. I don’t incorporate it into my Guardian macro, which isn’t one I created. I took one and tweaked it a bit. It’s too heavily borrowed from to take credit for any of it. So I hit Frenzied Regeneration on an as needed basis.

[quote quote=59631]

EDIT: OKay, after comparing the original Purr and Roar macros with these new ones, I figured out the issue. Both Scratch and Claw are missing Talents = “XXXXXX”, and both of them had the help = [[Talents:xxx]] above Helplink. Once i revised the macros to match Purr and Roar, they imported successfully with no error issues.

I appreciate that Devo. I’ve added that line to the original macros.[/quote]

You are welcome. I am glad I could help! :slight_smile:

Removed as i figured my question out, sorry

Hey folks, I’m a long time GSE user and I’m pretty how things works. BTW, I’m having issues with these macros OR I don’t know how to play as Druid at all (and don’t blame me for that, I never played as Druid before). Here’s what happens to me when I use these macros:

1. I put the Scratch macro in button 2 on my action bar;
  2. I put the Claw macro in button 3 on my action bar;
  3. I press button 2 (Scratch) to fill in my combo points;
  4. When it’s full I press button 3 (Claw) to burn the combo points and here’s where the weird thing happens: it seems that I keep pushing button 2 macro, even pushing the button 3 with Claw macro on my bar. It seems that something in Claw macro is pointing to Scratch macro and pushing it, instead of Claw. REALLY weird.

So, any guessing on what’s happening here? I have plenty macros for other characters and it never happened with me before.

TY in advance.

I just wanted to thank you for these macros. I’ve picked up my druid that’s been parked since the beginning of Legion hoping to gear her for the mage tower challenge. What a difference these macros have made over the old ones I had! Huge jump in my dps. /respect

I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine what would cause the issue. Is it still happening?

You’re quite welcome Lucky. I’m glad I can help. I really appreciate the kind words. Have you finished the mage challenge yet? I completed it and may be able to give you a few tips on what worked for me.