New Azeroth Powers (LF Marco)

Hey all. iv been runign with Bloodshot New Macro to celebrate new Race’s Marco for my Survival Hunter. and been doing realy good . but after Season 2 we got some new gear and new Azeroth Powers. after i got some of the stuff i startet to test like a mad man :smiley: runign sim/ask mrrobot etc, and to do max dps i need to go with Latent Poison, just that Bloodshot New Macro to celebrate new Race’s Marco do not work with that power :frowning: can some cool person make a new one or some new marcos for 8.1 (Season 2)
allso can anyone assist me on what number to set in my *.ahk file ? big thanks up front :smiley:

my testing tells me 197xxx dps. but! Bloodshot New Macro to celebrate new Race’s Marco blow of the buff from Latent Poison at 1 or 2 or 3 stacks. so dps are realy lov when i play and after iv looked in to it i found out why. Bloodshot New Macro to celebrate new Race’s Marco cast [Mongoose Bite] to fast or to offen.

Hope some one are able to heal me or some one can come up with a new marco for the new Azeroth Powers / Armoy. for dps will go up sooo high :slight_smile:

rdgs

Dancer.

Marco has hidden himself! Everyone find Marco!