New Destruction Macro 7.3 8/26/2017

Here is a macro I am working on now that I am back.

Sequences['Dezoran_DestroRaiding'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="Dezoran",
  SpecID=267,
  Talents = "1,1,1,2,2,1,2",
  Help = [[Talents - 1,1,1,2,2,1,2]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [combat] Draenic Intellect Potion",
        "/startattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dimensional Rift",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Immolate",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Conflagrate, !Chaos Bolt",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] !Conflagrate, Immolate, Channel Demonfire",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Bolt",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/targetenemy",
        "/cast Havoc",
        "/targetlasttarget [noharm]",
      },
    },
  },
}

Thx for this macro. Gonna check it our soon and ofc will get you some info :slight_smile:

Hi Dezoran,

Welcome back hope all is ok, had to change one space to the MacroVersions = {
[1] = { to allow it to import. All test so far are looking great. Target icon for AOE is flashing under each target other than that all good.

TM

This macro seems really good, but it keeps changing targets none stop. No other macros for destro do this, so I’m not sure whats going on. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi Dezoran,

Thank you for the awesome Marco. I tried it and its good except like what other experience, it keeps switching target and often aggro some unwanted mobs. Is there something that i am not doing it correctly? Other than that, this is the only one and only marco I tried that works well.

people that are having problem with auto targeting remove this line in the macro under keyRelease “/targetenemy”,

It is meant to auto target targets around the main target so that HAVOC actually works.

Did not follow destro - no more imp now?

can I have already fixed the macro?

Definitely an interesting macro. Thing looks like its going nuts with the targeting, but it works just fine. Only problem is when a boss goes invulnerable during a phase. The macro will still target things like that and attack them, which is a complete waste. I don’t think there is a way around it other than stopping this macro and using another during that phase to make sure single target works on whatever you need to kill before the boss/target is ready to be attacked again.

Hi Dezoran,

any updates on your macro? Currently playing an enjoying it very much. For me the best choice compared to the other ones here in the forum.

Created account just to thank you for this awesome macro! You are realy a true hero

Should be one of those 2 lines…

“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,

“/targetlasttarget [noharm]”,

It’s possible that the target of last target? That might the line that is causing most issues. Or could be even the target ememy line. I am not exactly sure either way. I would just remove both of them to be safe.

For me, Any macro I find a “target” in it? I remove it immediately. Why? Cause I can’t even count how many times I have pissed off tanks of unwanted pulls, Or pulled the boss before we was ready!!! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

without targetlasttarget for those who need it

Sequences['Dezoran_DestroRaiding'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="Dezoran",
  SpecID=267,
  Talents = "1,1,1,2,2,1,2",
  Help = [[Talents - 1,1,1,2,2,1,2]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [combat] Draenic Intellect Potion",
        "/startattack",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dimensional Rift",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Immolate, Incinerate, Immolate",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Conflagrate, !Chaos Bolt",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] !Conflagrate, Immolate, Channel Demonfire",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Bolt",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/targetenemy",
        "/cast Havoc",
      },
    },
  },
}

so at 928ilvl has a nice busrt of 1.2m dps with a level off at 850 to 900k dps I did change my talents to 1,1,1,3,3,2,2 for max single target dps for aoe I take fire and brim stone for burst aoe in mythic + I take Cataclysm.

Yes guys if you go to a boss that becomes immune just make another of the same macro without the 1 line
"/targetlasttarget [noharm]",

And use it to cast on button 2 then when boss is openly able to be hit change back to button 1