New hunter mm pre-patch/livel 70 dragonflight

ok macro updated for live pre.patch and for dragonflight level 70.

diuxdaWlIYWKuhtWYuPNPcttfDnPY2iGVbLyCqLoNqYaHIQdQWcLipuIAIeYfjuBui1hLGgjueNKiTsPkMPeQBse7e4NqHAOsihfkLLcv1tjnvQCvOOSvc0xLaRfkWBHs1DHkSx0FjidMsCyqlMG6XkAYc1LHSzOI(muKgnuLtRKvdf0RLQA2ev3MsA3s53k1WPOJdfYYPupNctx01fITdL03LQuJxQsoVKmFQA)QAgOJGavG4cesIeHefnbx6Owm0iXmZyyIIPERV3qD9ra3qi0rvcCAVnOJGaDufeAVGclhzqh1y6iiqvwcTXuuIAiRvVfS324bTTIdShJGX4GjtQJzU2nd6iiqhbbQV)9XV)9eCPkBcnY3YvG6Z6lvxLjI6yMRDJjbx6iiqhbbQV)9XV)9eCPkBcnY3s3XrxGQRYerDmZ1UXKGlDeeO((3h)(3tWLQSj0iFlhyPd3OcuDvMiQJzU2nMeCqhbbQV)9XV)9eCPkBcnY3YTdl1NNuDvMiQJzU2nMeCshbbQV)9XV)9eCPkBcnY3siQZJtQUkte1Xmx7gtc6OJGa13)(43)EcUuLnHg5BjGB3rhUuDvMiQJzU2nMeiaDeeO((3h)(3tWLQSj0iFlDciWzGQRYerDmZ1UXKk(itemj4s1vzIOw8EBsvtKz0rAZCTBulYETTxzftMuL2eoYsEki0EbfwoYGoMmzsvnrtPIi4GAbiy)reBObDmPkbLqrWeshvhuoQLgulDw0WwKimaIWiRfwYywjPzTyewlkkXIbM9TkThmrAj8edhJXy07slS1ZqlxU8ymgytm(svP9ugFfd7xi1rKeVTnv8r9cIxKwISXCbHYJTH97JAulufliY2yTBeCecDuLaBrGYL2sKnwrTCTBSevriCcJipjiqfaTIOcexGqsKiKOOPQMOPureC7oP6W4YeeQRRRRPkUHZT9evEB1eMqHxYxzflXKjtsa

NEW_MM_DF

Talents: B4PArDDZaeqmGBscyMnmLevP9EENpkmIJHIBhEaAAAAAwBiQJASCCCAAAAQERISIJCRSjkG

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.15.

dieieaalQK0VaXWKuhtkltINbPMMkCnvX2OO(MkvJJkvohK0aPkYbvyHQuEOQutKQQlcsBuLWhPsPrsLeNKQYkvrmtfPUPa2jWpvjAOQO6OuPQLsvWtjnvkDvQe1wPk5RQOSwQe5TQiDxfj7f9xvjdwrDyIwmvPESqtwqxgQntLuFMkfJwL0Pb1RHeZwGUTIy3s1VvvdNchNQOwov8CiMUORtr2ovH(ovcgpvcDEjz(e2VsZgTe0OcGE2RabE5)IxJlHsqHwQtlrsx2iuM4qQL6sPvxqT9uUxQPgqgD(i0sqJwQEjDGLEheJql1qAjOrfskDCdoXD8KQD(0()Q0zYuNgILHtXKj1rmH)DeAjOrlbnQRyfHRyfeuOcjkrYDUyU(OUq1wzGPoIj8VZKGcTe0OLGg1vSIWvScckuHeLi5o)Gg9tJQTYatDet4FNjbfAjOrDfRiCfRGGcvirjsUZN6POjhKVZu7CXCD5anvBLbM6iMW)otcqtlbnQRyfHRyfeuOcjkrYDg99h3HAJQTYatDet4FNjbh0sqJ6kwr4kwbbfQqIsKCNlp3nxQPARmWuhXe(3zsWdTe0OUIveUIvqqHkKOej35YZ96JdQ2kdm1rmH)DMeyMwcAuxXkcxXkiOqfsuIK7Cd1d0huTvgyQJyc)7mj4oTe0OUIveUIvqqHkKOejrWE2eUhX7C55U5sTRUZnupqFq1wzGPoIj8VZKa3rlbnQRyfHRyfeuOcjkrYD(XS5JgvBLbM6iMW)otQEaBGLjbfQ2kdm1P)FdQAInUWupMW)o1ZDG)oWzftcqtlbnQRyfHRyfeuOcjkrYD(XS5JgvBLbM6iMW)otMu9192eCW0lPdS07GyeAzYKjv1ah95Na0updlrzyYrIqltQbWP0VmL0s1kdI7jc1BhNpC873LKyppXT3qIvb6tMg7XZrfkuGbkt8DIR472vOYXymgUWny3FYqF)(9ymgUhfOx9Dn6gFqpbOYb1HP863HQhWUO8QPEID8KxYGHosuqb3P6wfQxyhe4FNa0T2d1aYUjzqF9e74rCpH)DEJQFSRLMcMe0OcKtWubqp7vGaV8FXRXLqPQg4Op)euEoOAV8nbT6666AQq7U(7eXV)tmKP0B4GWzfVXKjts

NEW_MM_DF_AOE

Talents: B4PArDDZaeqmGBscyMnmLevP9EENpkmIJHIBhEaAAAAAwBiQJASCCCAAAAQkEhIhcgIEJNSaA

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.15.

MACRO_MM_CD

#showtooltip precisione
/cast precisione
/cast furia sanguinaria
/cast [@cursor] spiriti selvatici

1 Like

for talent I currently use these, but will update with some interesting things in the near future

talents

1 Like

So will this work in pre-patch or just when DF comes out? Im asking because it isn’t working for me.

“Loadout is out of date” when importing talent string also

it does not work now and by the time dragonflight is released as soon as it is tested in plus it is wonderful dps very high sustained throughout the run

hi a question you say it doesn’t work now? So it is possible when i push the button with the macro it doesn’t do anything at all or am i doing something wrong? It doesn’t do any spell at all it runs when i push the button but the spells don’t react in game .
mvg

try to delete inn game in the personal macros section the macros of gse and po iricrei icon in the gse addon of the macro itself and sometimes see this problem

Have deleted the ingame macros but what do you mean by the po iricrei icon in the gse addon i cant find it . And still have the same problem is there a way i can contact you on discord please. I am disabled in one hand so i cant play the game without the lazywow macro so your help will much appreciated mvg Wes

then open in game the? go to macros and n in your personal macros with the name of the pg delete the macros corresponding to gse. open addon in gse game and where there is the macro you see that the book appears, press create icon and it will become you with the? ok now the macro is ready. try in case it doesn’t work to do a reload ui ok. note update gl iaddon et

The talent loadout is out of date and will not import. The macro will not execute with out-of-date talents. You need to update your talent loadout, change your OP to reflect the new talent loadout, and adjust your macro according to whichever changes Bliz made to the talents, the change your OP again to show only the most updated macro and version and talent loadout.

B4PAIlFMjeNhnEouGfV8Ij2uS5AEaBgIIIAAAAARSEJJIiQkUCAEEaCJRIhgGAAAAgA

These work

can this be made in to a one button with shift mod ?

It sure could. Why couldn’t it?

yeah well how to do it would have been a better reply mate as not all of us are on the ball like you and struggle to use two macros for personal reasons …

Any chance to have the talent tree for lvl 70?

Until the OP posts one I suggest Simming your Talents and then take whatever Passives are available from the Sim.