New macro 8.3 bm

some notes:

1. macro set to optimize the best barbed shot stacks
  2. I tried to have the coldow kill command reset as much as possible using cobra shot , I’m still seeing the reset margin
  3. I put essence for ease of use, but my advice is to use it manually to get the most benefit during the fights
  4. cd out macro aspect of wilde as above I use it when needed.
    Tell me how you are. I don’t like to put mod to the keys etc. I play using mouse corsair currently set between 40-50 ms by hand pressing the relative macro key 1 for singol and 2 for aoe on the side numeric keypad. the rest cd trinket I use them manually.

d8JccaqzvwVGQxkO8wLQ2MOCyfZui8yKMTQ0dhO6Ma5xQQVbvUgqTtI2l1UbSFP8tbk)vG43egOa0qbvdwQgUi6GcjdAG0XqCCbPwOsYsfkwSq0YL0dfq9usltINdzIcLMkitwj10rDrLk3vP4zkX1vfBuq0wfe2SaY2fatdkZsi1NHQ42GYWePgNsPrluz8qv6KcvDlOQ60IQZlcNtK8jbjVgQkBIHSKyDfi8dTtHcsubBNLfdzfAEpagzLuklfcXASxGMNx2sIvn5rJpwllGxSg1dhNOAnMdVJarFQtaHlcpCrRV(EFd1o(Qa5CWdQvqdTkcXvr5caKHSKyiljw)0bXTEHGRKoTLfRF6G4wFpvalYH306LuzL0BTCX6NoiU1lzylwIz9theJUq)Ca0R1xWsxYIU1lzylr36LmSfRriejJihwoBLyfUaXGgAvyiljw)0bXTojfyCyMTQ8LmKpauoxayfEnxuZ5ewd7seZ9Ed6mKLeRF6G4wNKcmomZwdSawKd7vwHxpqdTkmKLeRF6G4wNKcmomZwd7saVEiKHSKy9ZtfphFahSeT(EarCtf2M9RVz9gllw)jpEyEO4ZYfRF6G4whKOIewIz9the36KSTfCwc26NoiU1ZizBXmB2SvqdWZ8gpaF1aCaCUaWRmB2ga
BM-TEST_AOE
Talents 1223211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Ira Bestiale

KeyPress: Slancio, Sfregio

Main Sequence: Ordine di Morte, Tiro Lacerante, Essenza del Cuore, Tiro Multiplo

KeyRelease: Ira Bestiale

Post Macro: Ira Bestiale

same disagreement for the current macro aoe

note talents: for aoe I only changed last talent from 2 dps pure to 1 both for single and aoe damage

Hey, nice Macros :slight_smile: Could you try, to use SPELL:ID for the Macros? It’s hard for me to translate all of it.

maybe I have a question but addon does not automatically translate into the desired languages once was so?

singol

d0djcaGErHxks8wrQ2gPmtrkpgLzdOlRYNivLFPuFdGdRyNeTxQDd0(L0nvv(lPQ63OAGIqgkumyPmCj0bfrAqJGogHZPkTqvHLkQ0IfvSCP6Hkj9uHLrYZHmrrrtfKjRKA6ixuuY1GQNjrxxv1gjvYwjvQntQW2fbUTOQzjk1Njv0XjvPXPkAyqPrRKy8KQ4KIOMgOoTsCEj4UIKE4iIxlc1wyilfoE8PFOScilvgYb0a8ajKdLQuPekhzE6y(bswkCefpwYzAPcV0rs)Pv4Dh5E6z4i2FFsegEgzWRT1hqG6ll66GlussOJVH156(6OfoiYqwkmKLchB2GOAtjaOWI1sLJnBquTPE1uyFAzPJnBquTvcJvPzjSJnBqe607)bYUARegRsl7At8wcJJNDTjElHXXDKgNxmTL8lKdHJv55Zzi)Wrkxbm9dHmKLchBA668Od8YxO2shKVY0ZNA6RVzDQwQCSlE0q0WsSLLo2Sbr12hVJ4wc7yZgevBcTNkawI7yZgevB5WjASuZXMniQ20eApHTeGJnBquTP0GvA4MCKYvi3d4nOZqwkCSzdIQnXloaytoc6kQRFqgTWbDGPVW7lubhy633W6CdzPWXMniQ2eV4aGn5adhrFdRZnKLchB2GOAt8Ida2Kjto(gW)byYG01tWbslCq)WKjBa
BM_TEST
Talents 2232212

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath

KeyPress: Claw, Spirit Shock, Dash

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Heart Essence, Cobra Shot

KeyRelease: Bestial Wrath

Post Macro: Bestial Wrath

and aoe version english ok

d8JccaWyeRxq1lfuERsvBtuUSkZuiCyfZwv8WbQUjq(fGVbvoTsStI2l1Uvv7xs)uGYFfi(nsduaAOGQblvdxeDqHKbnq6yeoUGulujzPcflwiA5s5HcOEkPLjXZHmrHstfKjRKA6OUOsL7Qu8mr11vL2OGOTkiSzbKTlaMguMLqQpdvXTbLHjsnoLsJwOY4HQ0jfQ6wqv11aQZlcNtK8jbjVgQkBHHSuyDfi8dTtHcsubBNLfdzfAEUpJSkkL8Iqyn2lqZ7dBPWAuVCC0M1yo8oue5Tnbeon8WP1(675ju74R9x4GhuRAYJeFSwwaNBf0qA0qCn0c9JmKLcdzPWkazqCTxe4kPtBzXkazqCTVNqHf5WBQ9sQSs6TwMBfGmiU2lzy5wIzfGmigDH(9(KR2ZXsxYIU2lzy5rx7LmSCRrqPjJyb2cBvyfofXGgsJAilfwbidIRDrkW4WmBv5lziF)eEH(TcVTqBlCcRHDjI5EUbDgYsHvaYG4AxKcmomZwdmfwKd7vwH3oqdPrnKLcRaKbX1UifyCyMTg2LaE7qidzPWkapn8C89pyjQ99FACtd2M9RVz9gllwbsE8W8qWNL5wbidIRDq0gIAjMvaYG4AxKTTGZsWwbidIR9mr2wmZMnBf08FNN4)81cW95f63RmB2ga
BM-TEST_AOE
Talents 1223211

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath

KeyPress: Dash, Claw

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Heart Essence, Multi-Shot

KeyRelease: Bestial Wrath

Post Macro: Bestial Wrath

ok as I said above if you go in the addon gse options in game in the section we check for translator that automatically changes the language you want ok??

I will test your macro out when I have the time. I’ll give feedback also. I’m always tweaking mine to Try and push more dps out of it. Sorry to hear mine doesn’t work to well for you. Just a quick question are you in elfyau discord? Would love to work along side a few bm hunters to try and make the best macro possible that works for all players.

hello abs you are also in discord hunter in that case ask me as well

Hello serpione. I tested your macro yesterday with good results. Single target I was pulling 42k. Aoe was a little low only pulling 60k. But all thing considered very nice macros. I will be releasing my update later this week. Would love for you to try it out and give feedback. Hopefully this time it works better for you. Keep up the good work. All the best mate asbo

thanks for the test I’ll try your macros too I try them all continuously to tell the truth and I try to take inspiration from all sides, if you want you can send me messages on discord my name is rexaoscura I am as mentioned above also in the hunter channel and lazy macro

Hey Serpi, for me, the macro does not work well

I do about more as 1/4 less dmg with it. Barbed Stacking is nice, but I’m wasting way too much focus by capping it that much as the macro do. The magic will happen, if the macro can absorb the focus without costing us that much frenzy/barbed.

im using a WA to keep eye of my frenzy
https://wago.io/on4fENSrZ

Also, the essence/s is not optimal for Raiding purposes as it is also for M+.

Its nice, to see you’re working on it frequently, keep up that hard work! :slight_smile:

hi guys thanks for the tester tips, I’m still updating the macros with 2 new versions.

note:

1. I removed from the macros both singol and aoe essence of the heart which is not optimal to use in macros both for raid and mythical plus in case you want to use them just add it inside.
  2. I’ve noticed sometimes that it has a period of time where it seems that it doesn’t use spell even if minimal, on the testers in the dummy I found myself with maximum focus without ever using cobra shots, so I added some more cobra shots to see if the rotation is more fluid.
    as always thanks and test them…

singol

d0JncaGEjkVus4TsuTnPYmLu8yKMnaxwLpPk0Vu4BsvhwPDsyVu7gK9lQ7kj5VKQYVjzGsadfQAWImCPOdcvQbnb6yiooPkTqvrlvsPflrA5k6HLk1tfwgrphYeLKAQqzYqfth1fLeDAP0ZiLRdOnsQOTsQKnlbz7sq9qsvmlvbFgQKBlP6CQsdtv1OLqnEsv1jLqMgOUgqNxk8AsfgNeXnvv2eJzbXXZp9HvzGzH0yoWwaheJCiLAsjr6O6RqlqaSfeh4gixSA6O2t)Rcrbo3cGxvwzQCcNdaGhRKVjulR7c6iAE0IQ2cjOMJVLov66MOwfeYywqmMfehd6I4Css6L))wiDmOlIZjn4FzNfAog0fXOtVapi6LtAW)YUhYjYRgmi4d5e5vdge0cyhd6I4CI8Qbdc6OgLQznT1Bzheh6rvV0L9thvCnWppeYywqCm4DIRJpOREJCQCivX7SEvLJZT4uLfshJMhVmVuDyHMJbDrCo9PMiLfWog0fX5ePRezVfGog0fX5uPkMxl6CmOlIZPosxjWw07yqxeNtYoyzhOzh4vi(BPtLXSG4yqxeNtKxWEyZoc(AQtGquUvb5a)SvnB5goWpVVLovgZcIJbDrCojj9Y)FlKog0fX5e5fSh2SJkUg1EaUfDgZcIJbDrCorEb7HnB2SJVfc4cOii(Mf(G4wfKFA2Sna
BM_TEST
Talents 2232212

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Ira Bestiale, Tiro Lacerante

KeyPress: Sfregio, Folgore Spirituale, Slancio

Main Sequence: Tiro Lacerante, Ordine di Morte, Tiro del Cobra

and aoe

d8ticaqzvwVOIxks5TIK2gPCyfZuuPhJ0SvLUROuFsePFPKVbW1uvTtu2l1UbA)s5NKk8xsv14efgOiOHcLgSKgUeCqLcdAe4yioUiKfQuAPIuTyOOwUu9WrepvyzO65qMOOKPcQjRuz6exekCoLQEguDDaTrsvzRKk1MjvPTtQOPbYSer9zOi3wu1WufpueQrlsmEsLCsrr3IufNwIoVe61kf9BsUPQYMyyZio2(Phymcy9VHoWWmUHDapVhOGCq4CCoH4iRtVdWxXmIJOWrZmlZ4)4o2aOKIQ7i9txJcrb2NeIvLtoQwD39(MumKRdwkjjbo(gAxP7RJkvGidBgXWMrCSOdsAvoba)5XmUJfDqsRId9W1md3XIoiPv5Aq4Mb5yrhKGUeb8aPxRId9W1sUv5Aq4j3QCniCZ(DSOdsAvUgeUJCvQc5wMVuCqCGvHKVH2vg2mIJfDqsRs2)daYIJqUc6diivkvGoW2lv9sPOJ0UIPFV3GodBgXXIoiPvj7)bazXrIv5X8iERdS97BODLHnJ4yrhK0QCca(ZJzChl6GKwLS)haKfhPDfX2peYWMrCSKPJPtoWlFXwnvqvktpF2PU7MDzBg3XQWjJidDtZWDSOdsA1pvhPmdYXIoiPvjAzWby2VJfDqsRQr0YaYIflo(gqGZBMGY115bkLkqV1IfBa
BM-TEST_AOE
Talents 1223211

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Ira Bestiale, Tiro Lacerante

KeyPress: Slancio, Sfregio

Main Sequence: Tiro Lacerante, Ordine di Morte, Tiro Multiplo

note to get the macros with your language just go to the debug section option section and activate translator automatically you will have the macros translated

unfortunately I’m having problems with the macros at the moment with all the macros I don’t know if it depends on addon from updates etc so I’m waiting for news about it for now thank you all for your patience

hello i’m updating the macro to see if i can find a better one that works better than the current ones, unfortunately because of some people who have a bad attitude i’ve been kicked out of discord hunter. i’ll take note of that, so i’ll soon publish the macro i currently use after finishing tests

1 Like

d0tlcaGEruVuOQ3kc2MeMPiYJHmBf1Hv6MQk)skFtr(KqHDIyVu7gf7xs)uOK)kcnoHkduiXqvvnyPA4Ikhuv0GgcoMGZPIAHQilvL0Xfs1Yv4HcP8usld45inrvHPIstwLY0jUOkvNgQUmORRkTrHiBviQnlkA7cL6JcHEMk8zrsVwKQBRsmmOmArkJxiPtksmnj6AIsNxu1Dff(nQE4qr7Gznjy90xI3jpsmIp)UBcWSwz3ziJqTcaaaiaS(aM5(olMeS(8vsJpSEfg1LtrVdEu(5jNmV2VbNNJXDboyWLygbRAoikLhMaYEy9BrdEKHdkoNHAwtcM1KG1gAPsTdctammtawBOLk1(rjgOWKdRn0sLA)OeduysP1gAPsTFuIbkSMeNNlj8l4I1G14H5VcNHlfAwtcwBOLk1oimbWWSyvfyUi9YGeCoJ1)boFGl5Tgpm))asPM1KG1gAghLEThTyD66ttawBYosfkqg4L81Ecm802XLms4gCVLHjhwB5GYkYIs3KsRn0sLApmbYEyswRn0sLAxZCatfNBsH1gAPsTtJ(7oq4CtMS2qlvQ9YZNlkmjoRn0sLAViuexPfR)d43IgCZAsWAdTuP2bHjagMjaRn0sLApCo7uPfR)CQ8TOb3SMeS2qlvQDqycGHzXIfRFlZ7oNcJahXgYi4CgFYIfBa
BM_END_GAME
Talents 2222212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Barbed Shot

KeyPress: Bite, Smack, Dash

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Barbed Shot

KeyRelease: Barbed Shot

Post Macro: Barbed Shot

explanation:

as you will notice the macro is very simple but effective, it contains the priorities to use in the game and that is barbed shots and kill commands that are most of our dps. I forced the macro to keep up as much as possible stacks of barbed and use kill commands at best

for cds i use manually aspect of wild and essence for the cds as it makes the dps more performing.

note i’m using the new cobra shot break type and in fact linko also the 2 macro for cobra shot . let me know

b4vmErLxofJxtn0tcjvqE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtjJmYiJmXiJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtnfCLnwse5LtYuZmEnvq1rhAVjNxtjvz4f2BZnwDY9gqq9ME69MFGrwzSX2jfrxzY5wA0nmOEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGftoZqtn14LtY41uVmgBPn2A(bgCHv3CL5hyX4LtZ41uVmwyZrNFGftoZqtn141uq92C01uyJj3BErLx051ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5fDEn1u0vgCgvNBJrxAV5MxtnvzXvxzUrxAHXMxtbLCL1uyJj3BErLx051ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvErNx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5MxI5fDErNxEb
COBRA
Talents 2222212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot

to insert in the main macro

i ask please not to be offended and left alone without absurd messages. i’m here to play to help everyone enjoy the game in a relaxed way in peace. so avoid saying things without feeling thanks. i listen and give advice to everyone in game too so avoid continuing this story thanks and good game

1 Like