New Sub macro?

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would greatly agree with that. Here is my other question though. While adding the reset=Target “” ,null portion, it would reset via a new target. Now if I only have 1 target, and my slice an Dice falls off, how do I get it to reapply if I am still on the said target (IE: boss fight that has no or little target switching and I am using the reset=target null code rather than the current macro I am posting)

let me know if that doesn’t make sense.

Here is what I am using.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [stance:1/3]reset=target Garrote
/castsequence [stance:0]reset=target Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Rupture,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate
/cast [combat]Shiv
/cast [combat]Evasion
/cast [combat]Shadow blades
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack

I do not put “maintenance” abilities into my macros usually. I would put it off the macro, or keep it with a [mod]. With a mod all you would have to do would be hold any mod button down while hitting your macro to reapply. Mod buttons are shift alt and ctrl.

Lol what I meant when I said welcome to the rogue class was it is a problem with the class itself. Combo points are on your target, not you. So when you target swap without a redirect you start at zero points on that target. If you check out the official forums for rogues you see that target swapping is a issue every player that playes a rogue has.

[quote quote=11109]I do not put “maintenance” abilities into my macros usually. I would put it off the macro, or keep it with a [mod]. With a mod all you would have to do would be hold any mod button down while hitting your macro to reapply. Mod buttons are shift alt and ctrl.

Lol what I meant when I said welcome to the rogue class was it is a problem with the class itself. Combo points are on your target, not you. So when you target swap without a redirect you start at zero points on that target. If you check out the official forums for rogues you see that target swapping is a issue every player that playes a rogue has.
[/quote]

Okay, sorry for the misinterpretation. I have seen the issue with rogues, just wondering if someone knows the secret! HA! as far as single target is concerned, the macro works flawlessly. Wish SnD was passive!

Mod macros, are going to be my next try. Always seen them, but ever used them. If I was going to mod SnD, I would assume I need to take it out of the main “castsequence” macro?

Yes, you have it “chained” with other abilities. You could unchain them and make a priority que macro. It’s not actually that bad. It looks like you are just using hemo as your cp builder.

The thing with that macro is it looks like it will continue to overwrite your snd. Also if you glyph hemo you no longer need to use rupture. So you can take that out too.

I’m on my mobile and also so maybe it’s that but when are you using eviz?

[quote quote=11115]Yes, you have it “chained” with other abilities. You could unchain them and make a priority que macro. It’s not actually that bad. It looks like you are just using hemo as your cp builder.

The thing with that macro is it looks like it will continue to overwrite your snd. Also if you glyph hemo you no longer need to use rupture. So you can take that out too.

I’m on my mobile and also so maybe it’s that but when are you using eviz?
[/quote]

In the sequence after rupture, there is “Hemo ,Hemo, Evis”

Anymore improvements would be great. I am learning a lot!

Anyone with updates or macros that are working well for them? Would love to see others

Leveling macro that I build as I go. I use a simple macro for opens in stealth and mouseover for blind etc. Error speech taken out because its annoying. Works well and used in PvE / PvP.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,!Slice and Dice
quence reset=0.3 0,Combat Readiness
/castsequence reset=0.3 0.Evasion
/castsequence reset=15/target Hemorrhage
/cast !expose armor
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Blind -

/cast [target=mouseover, exists] Blind; Blind

Stealth / Cloak - Vanish

#showtooltip
/cast [combat] Cloak of Shadows
/cast [combat] Vanish
/cast [no stealth,nocombat] Stealth

Dismantle -

/cast [target=mouseover, exists] Dismantle; Dismantle

CJ, no Evis? Are you using the hemo glyph?

Yes, hemo glyphed, no evis cause I’m out to lock you down with ks after and is up. More pvp oriented player.

Yes, hemo glyphed, no evis cause I’m out to lock you down with ks after snd is up. More pvp oriented player.

Does it lock up much? Ill have to try it.

Sorry for the double post I need to read up on how to edit / delete posts on these forums. Giving me fits.

Keep in mind my rogue is a leveler, I have played the class off and on for years, but never end game pvp or raiding. Macro doesn’t lock up and you can make one for any class spec if you keep in mind your cd’s are shortest 1st longest last, use timed castsequences to use cp generator abilities with one ability that is a uses cp’s, hot key your other cp users.

I am not a macro guru, but the 0,0,0,0 has something to do with time and the more ,0’s the more time it takes to fire off the ability. It works and hopefully someone that has a better understanding of macro’s can put in some improvements.

IMO the feral macros on this site are damn near flawless. Not sure what macros you’re working with.

Check out the (closed) Feral 5.3 thread, MJ’s macro still works great.

Try this out. I threw this together with the mindset of what I think I understand about the Sub rogue rotation.

From what I understand, you don’t need to Eviscerate all the time but just to CP dump.

Must be lvl cap and hit cap or macro will lock up (as for all melee macros).

I’v not tested this macro so feed back please.

#showtooltip Backstab
/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Ambush,null
/castsequence reset=target Hemorrhage,null
/castsequence [mod,combat,nostealth]Eviscerate;reset=target/10 Backstab,Slice and Dice,Hemorrhage,Backstab,Rupture,Backstab,Hemorrhage
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/use [combat,nostealth]13
/use [combat,nostealth]14
/startattack [combat,nostealth]

It’s in reference to fast target swaps. Rogues and Fearls both have a issue as a CLASS, it has nothing to do with the macros. It’s a common complaint on the official forums. Even good Rogues and ferals have trouble.

As far as the feral macros go, far far from flawless, but like you said it’s your opinion.

Subs mastery is bonus dmg to finishers. So eviz is really important.