New to making my own macros can any more xp macro writers pls test

here is my single target macro

d0ZqdaWsruVvKSneCzKomv3vKA2QKZlcUjj6xu6BIY)GsANOAVs7gr7h40i0FvPQFRIbQGQHQGmyidxboiuQwMsDmsDokSqOelfkQNRQLdYdvPspv4XOSovkzIKGPQqtwjMoXXvPOXrsEMIUoj1gHISvvQyZqv2Uckdtjnlr1NjH(UkfgPiY0a1OHkgpukNue6wQuQRrr3dkyLqHEnuPBdv1v3XY1nua7yo54ESO8(yS8DhBm6xus5BOZ35ynFMJ1CDUUrs0Rbns6CTaqrsjIPracVdeaPuTCr82bohbGragBOafpx9LuUUrmGYsuHY3MZgyxTGZbQHcoeUof6mCL(YbYjBO0zqN7qHEIhYVJLR7y56gwM)caPnMMZ1Y3nSm)fasByMbx(SHL5VaqBcBJSYHByz(laKEQvzaxUzdlZFbG26S96A5eAyz(la0eEDtO8SgwM)caPnMWMMLRQHL5VaqBD2EDTCJgwM)canHx3ekxV2WY8xaiTXe20SrY0eWm9I6pTJLRByz(laK2WmdU8DdlZFbGMWRBcLpByz(laKEQvzaxPri0bysnjtiEiBe0BQMske9Rgjttyii6)DSCDdR4qksfkjf)eaOuKhCCi8tNAH6lPlF3W(IdjUiod3YNnSdOIlIZWTC4gwM)caD3l)gLB2WY8xaiD22CwoHgwM)caf47mClpRHL5VaqPipdOso5zH6lPbivQMLRQHL5VaqPehsrQGb8om1FoarXgXx(CaI8Sq9L05PehsrQGHbujhGOyJ4lFoarEwO(sAaAcdNLvUrdlZFbGsH)z5wpoeXtsdqBcWZkngcIQ0zqNowUUHL5VaqAJP5CT8DdlZFbG0gMzWLpByz(la0MW2iRC4gwM)caPNAvgWvAm05fLod60XkvQ0qPtQ2VsKuOqdJskepKflvQ0cUsage Information
Hold SHIFT for Mutli-Shot

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, A Murder of Crows, Berserking, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Bite, Multi-Shot, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Berserking, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, A Murder of Crows, Kill Command, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: A Murder of Crows, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

Here is my aeo macro

d4dudaqAs1lfbVvb2gj1HP8mvCEfvZwvzzqCts0VOQVPi)drQDs0EL2TQSFc)ubv)fHQXrsgicXqfHgmsdxP6GIKggjCmQCCeOwOcYsrKSyrQwUsEOiQNk8yOwhcOjIOmvvvtwPmDuxuKYDffxg46IsBubLTIGAZIeBhbYhraMfPmni9Der3wr5ZIiJgHY4riDseKNd6Ak09qeoNO61iQ(TkDD9VsxdYsLujeeFiLep1HNwLi9VHsdVUegSG63hS)v66FLUgESbzb1LFgpkQePHhBqwqD5JtOvEA4XgKfue1i5tvI2WJnilOiQrpvo2WJnilOUJtvoALQB4XgKf0dQce1vo1WJnilOiUjefkQuvdp2GSG6YpOJJnsamNuGpGbb9Vsxdp2GSG6YhNqRePHhBqwqpOkqux5PHhBqwqDhNQC0YncgSpSSpmRFFncabNf8yD7RrcG5jUaqy)R01WZ2kjadEGzZf0bVlXS1Smd2a2wMkrA4HSTyJzdtELNg(DaBmByYReTHhBqwqt(ZizLJn8ydYcQBcz8uP6gESbzbnMzyYRCQHhBqwqh8U7aw7D3a2wgbvLQtLQA4XgKf0bSTscWKiLlolutqbevhYqnb9D3a2wgTbSTscWKyhWAckGO6qgQjOV7gW2YiOhu0PPkZB4XgKf0b47S0nwBhWeySRV0zbDiGbznIS)zZbRmcASRV0zbvj4TvPtrdp2GSGM8NrYYnsCbuA41T)v6A4XgKfux(z8OOsKgESbzb1LpoHw5PHhBqwqruJKpvjAdp2GSG6oov5OLBK4fYkn862)YLl343(apg2WPHOrATJgP1CAUgKbsXY(Xv6AK2lL7cds(oB3ylD9pDEEtVrSdWeISkrgpnsnltS7Qbz2ICdSUerPTDx2RbbePryWcQFFnqqvG2qP9YAFe6XGfbbES(91HkxUfaDARKS_BM_AOE
Talents 1,2,?,3,?,1,1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, A Murder of Crows, Berserking, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Bite, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Berserking, Bestial Wrath, Kill Command, A Murder of Crows, Multi-Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: A Murder of Crows, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

any feedback would be much appreciated

Queuing for a Heroic right now and gonna compare it to Pharmacist’s macro DPS numbers. Will report back when done and let ya know.

So, I didn’t realize you had OwtP talented instead of Chimera Shot which kept me almost focused starved through out the Heroic. Otherwise good macro and ended up with 12.9k DPS at a 372 iLevel on the last boss.

can u test it out with owtp and tell me how u like it?
but ty for the feedback

OwtP is a -3.2% DPS loss for me according to RaidBots so it doesn’t make any sense to lower my DPS but I will tonight when I get home from work.

[quote quote=68413]Queuing for a Heroic right now and gonna compare it to Pharmacist’s macro DPS numbers. Will report back when done and let ya know.
So, I didn’t realize you had OwtP talented instead of Chimera Shot which kept me almost focused starved through out the Heroic. Otherwise good macro and ended up with 12.9k DPS at a 372 iLevel on the last boss.[/quote]

whats your dps like with Pharm’s macro?

Just ran another Heroic with Talents switched and I got 12.4k DPS. Still noticing I was a bit Focus starved again.

I edited your macro some and took out claw and smack cause they don’t pertain to the pet I use. Deleted Multi-Shot as you already have an AoE macro. Got rid of AotW and BW because I use them manually-no sense in burning them on trash unless you want to pad the meters.

Overall not too shabby of a macro other than not really having enough focus at times.

@Darkaero
In Raids it’s usually 14-15k. In dungeons and everything else I don’t really pay too much attention to my numbers.

nice macro gg

could you try to include chimera shot please, currently is the top talent for dps thanks

Yes create the macro please

its not good 12k dps ill stick to my one i was using b4 thanks