NEWLY REVISED 6/7/20 *Two Button Macro Set - "Purr and Roar"

Roar still does absolutely nothing for me and remains a question mark. What am I doing wrong? https://imgur.com/a/Pcnhamo

Would this macro be useful for pvp?

Try it and see and report back on how it does.

Why does it change the name back to Swipe when I put in Brutal Slash and same for Incarnation changes to Berserk which isnt in either of your macros?

I read earlier that you use a Logitech G600 mouse, How do you have the macro set up to use BOTH pur and roar? If you can help me with this that would be great.

I have a button assigned for each - 1 for purr and 4 for roar in my case.

I’ve haven’t had much time to devote to this macro set. I wanted to wait until I got to 120 before I worked on it. That happened today and I’ve had significant issues with these macros that need to be sorted out. I’ll work on them this week as time allows. I’ll hopefully have a good working set by next weekend.

Happy to help test or assist any way i can :slight_smile:

Great set of macros, I did find that adding [combat] to the regrowth line kept it from casting right as your trying to initiate combat from stealth.

hey, 1 of all tk u for this great macro set.

now my question is how fast are you running “roar” i feel like for me is purely spamming Rip. Maybe i’m doing something wrong? maybe its not meant to be spammed.

I use Razer software at 0.075

tk u in advance for all the help

EDIT: It’s working fine it was just a error… sorry

EDIT2: i made some auditions to the macro with modifiers

Shifth - sooth
Alt - Skull Bash
Ctrl - (Racial) Berserking + Berserk - they line up perfectly

if any 1 is interested and i have permition by the author i post the modifiers

Been trying it in PvP. Working great so far, I keep FB as separate button (but not taking it out of the macro) if I need to burst down someone.
Thanks for posting and sharing this one, really like it.

Hey, can i use Restoration Affinity instead Balance? or will that mess up the macro

Youll have to take moonfire out, but yes.

I am also using for pvp… working well ilvl 344 and fps is around 6k.

New to macros and have a question how can I test removing the brutal slash talent and replacing with shred for single target damage? I would like to test the dps output with shred vs brutal slash.

very good macro, I tested 5 arena matches, and my dps has always been the one

Great macros, I have a couple questions or ideas that i’d like to incorporate myself or see added.

For PURR:

PVP related:
I don’t see this as always hitting the Rake opener off of stealth? wouldn’t it be more effective to had an opening line of Rake with a [stealth] modifier?

For ROAR:
If you are taking the Sabertooth talent, what would you alter in ROAR? Ideally your bite is refreshing rip but as we all know it can come off vs. certain classes, etc. Should ROAR stay as is even with sabertooth?

Hey:)

Really like you’re macro
When i use Purr it works fine but Roar doesn’t work at all i am using the talents that you have as well on macro but still its not working why is this? please help

whats the optimal MS to run this at?

Roar macro not working :frowning:

What kind of parses are people getting with this? I’m rerolling an alt and its this ret or fdk