NEWLY REVISED 6/7/20 *Two Button Macro Set - "Purr and Roar"

/castsequence reset=target Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite

This is not working for me

When I import the macro I dont get a macro Icon and I cant use it

Did you click “Create Icon” ??

Still problems with this one, if you could please give us a solution it would be great. Purr works like a charm, Roar doesnt work AT ALL.

Purr works now but Roar doesnt

this is an ace macro!
been using it for quite some time now but am using primal wrath to apply my aoe rips.
any chance on making a roar macro with the apply of primal wrath instead of rip
been thinking myself about the following

/castsequence reset=combat Primal Wrath, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite

but i think it needs a bit more tweaking maybe add combat/target ?

I have had a lot going on IRL…career and job change, a move, a break up, etc., so I haven’t had a lot of time to devote to the macro. But I’m finding more free time, so I should be able to check different combinations and see what develops.

2 Likes

[quote quote=68914]this is an ace macro! been using it for quite some time now but am using primal wrath to apply my aoe rips. any chance on making a roar macro with the apply of primal wrath instead of rip been thinking myself about the following
/castsequence reset=combat Primal Wrath, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite
but i think it needs a bit more tweaking maybe add combat/target ?[/quote]

I have tweaked Roar for use with Primal Wrath, but I did significantly less DPS to single and multi target. I’ll paste the code below if you want to give it a go.

dWZZbaGEuQ6LOs9wKuEnQI1PinBapwHBsQ8lI62iXHHANcSxPDJy)Q4NOeggQQ(nKbIs0qjudwPgoroib68krhtOJtaNgPwQIyXOIwoO7IK4PIwMQ65KmruLMkqtMuvtNYfrs14iLlt11rXgrPyROuzZkHTJsYSuPVIsQpRO67eYirfEMQmAujpcvLtQOClbDnL09qP02iOVrQYUqs6glydInNWcbNiM1n4xWMC4asa0eEAYLzsQPYYIqIaWSFjf8aIuuDGOiVabzOOKnKe9qM4IcnrOqozmdrcPGhquOYTqjgimet0peIWq5MGyaNyQMVB8gVV77(VVMcYyCHGntjAcbZJdzj1Pni985n1HjmyGzeZHSYjgnIuoBYHdi1eed4etn9SF8f579Fn51xGzaSgeBMs(ygVniY)R5SbI0SPo8aIyNdv0iIQGniwWgeBkpWkt5cW4KHF2Nn0vUXwddN72zF2FT1Nw8E2))QqT7zh5xOEAR3Z(RT(0I3Z()xfQ1umsz6WdiQG1AMMlXggYWOrKMPlaJtmAmqtU9LIHUsvWgeBkpWk7SPgbTabPm9tLZwpHA1Akg66WdiQG1AYTVCId4yLxWA1QvRwlUsage Information
Talents: 3#1#333

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Cat Form

Main Sequence: Primal Wrath, Ferocious Bite, Swipe

I’ve had a hard drive crash, so I’ve reinstalled GSE and the macro script and Roar works fine for me. Maybe check talents to see that they are compatible?

Feral seems to have been nerfed. I’ve been working on a two button Balance druid set of macros - a single target and an AOE. They work well enough, but I’ve been gearing for Feral. Once properly geared I expect better results. Their named Badabing and Badaboom. Just posted last night. Testing on those would be appreciated. Cheers!

Here is the original GSE Macro “ROAR” for those not wanting to use the new simple macro.
b4vmErLxofJxtvKws9uqs5LtY4fvEnfsLXgCSLMBR51uOrhDWnNoV8YDVDhBHPxETf2yY92CUm2BT9IzVjxDTn3l09gCPn2lUv2DTq3DV1Iy1rhDV5wlTf2yY9wlZvgDTaxDYjxlH5gzTi3BHj3lEnfvHXwzUr3CEnLmSGflXWcwSedlYWImEnvq1rhAVjNxtnfCP5MBHTwzYbuv0HwzY51unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtHuzSbNxtrvySvMB0nNo(b2mJeZiZiZmEn1uWv2yjrKxofdmZ41ujn2BU51uEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZr3CLfxDL52yL5hy(bMCLnxz01dDHj3zLrNFG5hyXaZn5WIFGjJm1ydoS4hyYitn2Gdl(bwmWCtoS4hyYitn2Gdl(bMmYuJn441uq92C01uyJj3BErLx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEn1uLfxDL5gDPfgBEn1sLLNuLXwzHnxzErLx051uqjxznf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1sLLhuYv2CZ5fvE5umEn1lJf2C05hyB52BM9MCTPJmD5hy3ydoErNx05fDErNx05Lx

Don’t know if its just me but the single target macro wants to keep casting Renew?

hi i’m using this marco but i keep getting a text popping up saying i’m already in shapeshift form

The message “You are already in shapeshift form” is due to the regrowth part of the macro. There is no way to eliminate the message as far as I know without removing the regrowth cast from the macro. If you want to do it, it’s in the KeyRelease section of the macro editor. You need to remove:
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1
But it helps with survivability and is worth leaving included in my opinion.

Rake only needs to be applied every 15 seconds. It constantly refreshes it. Is there a way to keep it on cooldown while the target is afflicted with Rake?

What’s essence are preferred?

Thank you very much for the Macro, its the only one working, the gse macros themselves dont even work for me, i think you used ids for the attacks can this be? because others have it on English and it doesnt work, where as for me its on German and it only works with German.
Its Reallly good to not Press everything all the time, Awesome.

Absolutely @Muerlin! I’ve completely revised the two macros to keep Rake up. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve updated the macros in the first post of the thread.

I use the suggestions made from BloodMallet.com
bloodmallet - data for all

I’m also using sim data from https://www.askmrrobot.com/ and the Ask Mr. Robot Addon. This is a pay site but well worth it.

I know it’s months later, but did you mean Regrowth?