no longer updating

Removed and sorted to a new page… my apologies guys

UPDATED 02/07/2017

Updated this post with the Macros removal of Empower/Hungering Rune Weapon Casts… Which means MORE Micromanagement…BUT…Learn to micro manage… WATCH…Uptime of Breath

UPDATED 02/07/2017

Ok…Against my better judgment I am posting a working BoS aka Breath of Sindragosa Macro… With Directions on how to best use it… THIS IS NOT A ONE BUTTON LAZY MACRO…These will need Micromanagement…
I WILL not answer questions of “Why doesn’t it work” Or “How come this happens” “My GSE2 doesn’t import it”
I have used this set up for well over a month…

DIRECTIONS:…

What stats you would like to have 25% Crit…20% Haste…As much Mastery as you can get… 6% Versitality

Your Talents…3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2 Now You can select (Horn of Winter) but that is another item to micromanage

1. First you will need three keys for this macro to work… whether it be the #!, #2, #3 key or whatever you feel comfortable with… the point being they are keys you will be monitoring… then you place Tinkering Macro in your first key… Howling Blast Spell in the second key… Finally the BOS_Enmity Macro in the third slot… This set up WILL require 2 sets of Key Presses one for the #! key, set it to 70/75ms Keypress and the #3 Key set this key to 70/75ms Keypress… the second button will be your main key to monitor when the BoS Button is active… you will be watching for the FREE Howling Blast casts (Suggested addon for this OmniCC OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items, spell and abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they will be ready to use. In other words: it turns all the standard analogue cooldowns into digital ones

2. Once you have this setup ready, your keys on their timers the proper way to use this… boss fight…Food Buffs, Elixirs, Prepot…start your BoS_Enmity Macro… if it is a strait up stand there and swing fight your gold… if it involves movement not so gold… but still you should get well over a minute of Breath with no fancy legendaries…During the Breath Phase watch for your Howling Blast Button To Light Up when this does… (Click It) Every time it is lit (Click It) AkA Wack A Mole… This will increase your damage more…By Lit Up I mean Procs your free Howling Blast Cast

3. Once Breath Expires Stop the Key Press on the Number #3 Key… Now Start the Key Press on the Number #1 Key… This is your Rotation you will be using until the Breath Macro is Ready again… Which if everything has gone as it should… should be ready again in about one minute… Unless a Fear…A Stun…a interrupt…Or a misstep has caused the Breath to stop in mid stream… but lets say everything has gone smooth and you have a minute until your next cast is ready… you are key pressing your #1 Macro… watch the timer on the Breath of Sindragosa Timer *You should also have this button somewhere where you can monitor it’s availability… once the timer hits 10 secs…stop the Tinkering Macro… Start the BoS_Enmity Macro… this 10 second window will build you more runic power before the breath will fire off… this way you will not have a short burst in most cases…

4. Now what will effect your duration of a breath on the second cast will be things like… Empower Rune Weapon on cool down. movement, Mechanics…things like this… how can you improve your duration… if you have the Blood Elf Racial Arcane Torrent Legendary Ring… Legendary Belt…Legendary Wrist…Weapons Talent Tree… Artifacts… Common Sense things… But over all… from start with no runes whatsoever testing on a raid dummy you should get well over a minute on the first cast of Breath… I have tested this over and over and over…

In Closing: I realize this sounds Pretty DICKISH!.. Very HARSH!.. But I can pretty much teach anyone this play style given a couple of hours with them… Do I WANT to???..NO!.. I do not have that much dedication in me… I am dedicated to my wife… Who I HAVE to dedicate time to…

Well Enough of the Preamble I may edit this more for typos or other issues

Macro Tinkering This is your main rotation macro…
(REMOVED)
BoS_Enmity Macro
During the breath phase… after which you can return to the Rotation Macro
Don’t forget to watch for your Howling Blast procs
(REMOVED)
Updated BoS Breath of Sindragosa where you manage your Empower Rune Weapon Hungering Rune Weapon yourself
Most times I put this ability in the macros to cut down on Micromanagement… BUT… Since you will be managing this Macro and watching for Howling Blast Procs… if you manage your Empower/Hungering cooldowns as well… you can easily prolong your first breath up to a minute and a half MAYBE longer…

Sequences['BoS_Enmity2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Enmity@Tanaris",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "3123232",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Pillar of Frost",
        "/cast Remorseless Winter",
        "/cast Howling Blast",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast !Breath of Sindragosa",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Tinkering Macro with no cast of Empower/Hungering Weapon = Self Management…
In a Raid instance Rune Management is Key…knowing when to time Empower/Hungering Weapon along with Howling Blast Procs will also increase your DpS add to it certain trinkets…legendaries… Man I personally hate this playstyle… instead of holding out for a better Item level and just spamming your simplistic One Button Lazy Macro… You now have to get certain Trikets…Certain Legendaries…Certain Pieces…Micro Manage Cooldowns… Watch for this… Watch for that… To maximize DpS… OH DO I MISS THE HOWLING BLAST SPAM!!!

Sequences['Tinkering2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Enmitÿ@Thrall",
  SpecID=251,
  Talents = "3113231",
  Help = "Keypress 75/90 ms",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Pillar of Frost",

},
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Howling Blast",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Obliterate",
        "/cast Frost Strike",
        "/cast Frost Strike",
        "/cast Frost Strike",
        "/castsequence Obliterate, Obliterate, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike",
        "/castsequence Frost Strike, Obliterate",
        "/cast [talent:4/2] Blinding Sleet",
        "/cast [pvptalent:6/3] Chill Streak(Honor Talent)",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={

},
    },
  },
}

Weak Auras Page For BoS as Requested

NOTE Not My Creation… Breath of Sindragosa Weak Aura?

I am not here to convince you to play the BoS Style of play… Hell if there was a easier style…TRUST ME!..I would be playing it… but at this time it is the better DpS Style for Night Hold Raid…

Again The Below Post is strait from the Forum…

NOTE Not My Videos…

Videos Created by Sorrow A pretty smart DK…World of Warcraft

A guide I made using trash can gear (400k at 5 minutes St At 859 ilvl, no set, no legendaries)

For set playstyle, I have 2 mythic kill vids.

Chromatic anomoly (around 800k before death at the end)

Trilliax. Was rank 25 at the time of the kill. 740kish)

First video explains the mindset, and I talk durin to explain what I’m doing, mythic kills are fully geared in 4 set + helm

Hi, Enmity,
i use your macros and thea will work fine for me. Thanks a lot.

in your Videos is a Weak Auras Bar for Sindragosas Breath, can you send me please the Code to Import it ?

Thanks and greets Carsten

[quote quote=44888]<p abp=“1766”>Hi, Enmity,<br abp=“1767”> i use your macros and thea will work fine for me. Thanks a lot.
<p abp=“1768”>in your Videos is a Weak Auras Bar for Sindragosas Breath, can you send me please the Code to Import it ?
<p abp=“1769”>Thanks and greets Carsten
[/quote]

These are not my videos… My apologies if it came across that way… but if you go to the video he talks about making the weak auras on his page

But I did a yahoo search and found this page… perhaps It will give you what you are seeking…

WEAK AURA THREAD

I am really struggling to keep the second BOS up for more than 16sec. On the first one I am about 30-45sec trying to hit every Rime-proc.
A stupid qeustion, using Razer Synapse. Do I need to pause the macro loop for every time i hit howling blast? It seems I am trying to press it when it lights up but it takes like 5 presses before the light goes out. Is it a risk of pressing it more than once to maybe use an extra rune?

Thinking about using HRW on it’s own since my BOS not lasting as long as I would like for the second BOS.
I am following Enmitys guidance for the second BOS by stopping the Tinkering-macro 10sec before and using the BOS-macro instead. Going in to this with more than 70RP.

My stats are pretty decent but not optimal, without buffs it looks like this:
Crit: 22%
Haste: 20%
Mastery: 28%
Vers: 6%
Rank 36 ilvl 912 weapon.

I have been practicing for several hours not getting longer BOS and trying different stuffs and need some serious tips…

[quote quote=45200]<p abp=“1878”>I am really struggling to keep the second BOS up for more than 16sec. On the first one I am about 30-45sec trying to hit every Rime-proc.<br abp=“1879”> A stupid qeustion, using Razer Synapse. Do I need to pause the macro loop for every time i hit howling blast? It seems I am trying to press it when it lights up but it takes like 5 presses before the light goes out. Is it a risk of pressing it more than once to maybe use an extra rune?
<p abp=“1880”>Thinking about using HRW on it’s own since my BOS not lasting as long as I would like for the second BOS.<br abp=“1881”> I am following Enmitys guidance for the second BOS by stopping the Tinkering-macro 10sec before and using the BOS-macro instead. Going in to this with more than 70RP.
<p abp=“1882”>My stats are pretty decent but not optimal, without buffs it looks like this:<br abp=“1883”> Crit: 22%<br abp=“1884”> Haste: 20%<br abp=“1885”> Mastery: 28%<br abp=“1886”> Vers: 6%<br abp=“1887”> Rank 36 ilvl 912 weapon.
<p abp=“1888”>I have been practicing for several hours not getting longer BOS and trying different stuffs and need some serious tips…
[/quote]

It depends which set of Macro’s you are using… you should be getting at least a minute on your first cast… especially if you are practicing on target dummy… your second one at least 30… unless you are using the first set of macros with the empower rune weapon in the rotation… I have debated on removing the first due to issues with having the empower on a auto cast… as pointed out it is better to monitor and use your cool downs on your own… as I have said so many times there is …NO ONE BUTTON macro that will work properly with a BoS build…
I am going to go ahead and remove the first macros and leave posted only the ones that people SHOULD be using to make a good BoS… also the howling blasts strikes… Honestly most times during raid mechanics and movement you will be to busy trying to pay attention and rarely get the howling blast off… on krosius spelling that fight is really a good fight where you can keep your howling blast cast… its not written in stone…

Removing the First two Macro’s where some of the Micro Management was done for you… over all it is better to use Hungering Rune Weapon on your own… to best judge your runes… Practice getting comfortable with a three button method of play…practice in LFR… Practice in Dungeon Boss Fights, you will see great results… if you are just trying it out on a target dummy for a few minutes… *** you need to retrain muscle memory ***

For Key Press… you will have to experiment with the key press times… start off with a key press of 0.090 for the BoS Macro… it may work better on a 0.075… it is dependent on your connection speed…FPS… I personally use 0.070 on my Razor Tartarus Game Pad…

[quote quote=45226]Removing the First two Macro’s where some of the Micro Management was done for you…… over all it is better to use Hungering Rune Weapon on your own…… to best judge your runes……… Practice getting comfortable with a three button method of play…practice in LFR…. Practice in Dungeon Boss Fights, you will see great results……. if you are just trying it out on a target dummy for a few minutes……. *** you need to retrain muscle memory ***
For Key Press…… you will have to experiment with the key press times…… start off with a key press of 0.090 for the BoS Macro…… it may work better on a 0.075… it is dependent on your connection speed…FPS…. I personally use 0.070 on my Razor Tartarus Game Pad……
[/quote]

<3 Enmity.

I will try and try until i get shit to work with the micromanagement macros.

Thanks for all your dedication and support.

Yea… It was the major reason… I DID NOT want to post a BoS Macro… even though I have been messing with it… and learning how to prolong the Breath… People who normally use the one button system whether they are stoved up Me <Cut Tendons in my hands… over the years have stiff response times> other peoples arthritis…or are just plain lazy… No matter what reason we use the Lazy macro system… sadly this is the best I could come up with… Add to this play style… DK’s ABSOLUTELY SUCK WITH MOVEMENT…our DpS Tanks…If you miss stroke your key…Our DpS Tanks…

I have tried this Macro on 5 other Dk’s I have starting at level 100 and varies in levels from 100…103…105… and they all on the first cast with crappy gear can hold the first breath 45 sec or more… biggest factor seems to be the 25% Crit…at least 20% haste…strong Mastery…and 4-6% versatility…

The BoS Playstyle… I HATE IT… Granted I love seeing the 1.7 Million Burst… but I miss the holding my keypress button… eating a sandwich…Drinking a soda/coffee/tea…talking trash to guildmates in Discord/Mumble/etc… literally if you do not monitor what you are doing… paying attention to raid mechanics… your DpS will tank…

But at this time this is the current playstyle of the Frost Dk…

(Just keep in mind Feral DroodZ are suffering from similar issues) as I am sure other classes are as well