[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

Works for everyone, so… clear your user data and start from zero.

thanks i will fix it

Hey Neuro! I just want to say I created this account just to thank you for this Macro! As somebody with carpal tunnel your macro actually allows me to enjoy the game without any discomfort!

1 Like

@nTx, really love the macro, you are amazing. Not a complaint or anything, I am having the same issues as other I have trinket [Primal Ritual Shell] and I keep getting spammed that I’m on the wrong zone. Also, because of my finger issues, I play with key modifiers too, would love to be able to adjust that is possible. I play with a special mouse etc. Not sure if you are able to PM me a version that I could do that. Thanks so much and happy holidays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for the feedback and…NEW UPDATE!

25/12/2022 - AOE Tweak and removal of “use of items”, now based on GSE settings. (Silver setting)

2 Likes

I just wanted to drop by here to tell you to thank you for having a badass macro.

and again you send me a PM.
Better work on your macro so your logs aren’t gray or green :wink:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/uldum/Guarrøsh?zone=32

This is the kind of bullshit that im tired off.

Enjoy with @Daniel 's macros they’re so great that they’re nowhere.

Here you have a collection of his chars and how successful he is with his macros and then tell me who sends bullshit macros here.

(post deleted by author)

Really sad to see that because of the bad attitude of one commenter this macro has been removed. I’ve only started using it recently, but I found it great. Out of the macros available this was certainly the best performing one for me.

I suppose all I can do now is wait for Daniel to create his own macro and see how that compares, but I’m assuming that will never happen…

you are joking right ? Neuro’s level of arrogance and toxic behavior wasn’t good for this community.

1 Like

I am not the greatest player there is, but I always thought @nTx macros worked best. @Daniel, can’t wait to see your Macros, some of us really need to be able to play.

Thanks all and have a blessed day.

2 Likes

What a fragile nut job. The world has assholes in it. Get used to it.

We really need to cool it, okay?

Yah, i wasnt going to say anything, but since you are throwing shade at our past conversation ill let you know how i see it. You found that you had really great macros, so hid you the whole macro from users with the statement of saying for it to work exactly as intended. You have come off as to not want anyone to see how it works. Many of the great macros here are tested by the community and feedback is given. When i told you AND showed you that the macro was overflowing on rage and gave suggestions about how to improve the macro, you pretty much accused me of trying to cheat and leeching. Instead of accepting that the macro can be improved you hide everything and attack anyone who says anything negative about it. It’s silly, this is a small community, who cares if someone looked at your macro and took ideas from it. That is what you are worried about. 91 messages between you and me to help you improve your macro and test it in high keys for you. You stopped replying when i gave advice to just let people edit what they need and build a community behind your macro. You say you locked it because people keep asking for changes, yet you are refusing to allow them to make changes to what they need.

I think this image is pretty self-explanatory isn’t it @LivinOnTheCorner ?

Np, ill just make a post with the macro we both worked on.

1 Like

Thats MY work not yours. You’re stealing my macro now?