OAK Beast Mastery Hunter - TWW and Pre-Patch

put in that macro where the explosive shot is this see if it works
/stopmacro [@target, noexists]

however, I did put this macro on my top block macro as I don’t want to shoot random mobs in the open world unless I target them.

Love the macro, but how do I stop it from using trinkets? Would appreciate the help with this

delete the lines that talk about the trinkets.

I tried that and it doesn’t save the change

Hi!

I’m learning to navigate the new keybinding interface and still edit out lines in the macros.

This one, however, if I remove the initial targeting lines still seems to autotarget things. That could get me in trouble in keys and I’m already a hunter to get the blame for all bad pulls, ha.

Wasn’t there a setting in the older GSE to require a target for the macro to run? I can’t find that in the latest version. Shouldnt removing the first couple of lines on this one have done the trick?

HI there. can you please tell me where I can get st and aoe macros? for some reason I dont see them. I did use the talents. ty

hi wonka. can u pls point me in the right direction to copy the 2 sequences? thanks in advance. cheers.

Go to “import string” in the op and click the picture under it.

Hello Oak,

I love your macro! It runs almost perfectly. Unfortunately your multi-shot mod doesn’t work for me, so my question is, could you add the multi-shot to your macro?

best regards and keep up the good work!

Ive just been using it to level and multishot worked fine on the modifier key

It works fine. If it doesnt for you, then you must have a conflicting mod keybind.

Also, there are two sequences included, Single Target and AOE. The AOE one has Multi-Shot built in.

I have found my mistake, I used the GSE macro with the function keys F8 & F9, which does not allow the CTRL modifier. Once again very good work, thanks for the great macro!

Hi Oak, thnx for this Macro. I have one problem I can’t figure out. Is pet heal built in or it that an external function? I’m new to this so I can’t figure this out. My pet dies within 20 sec on dungeon dummy. Thnx for the help.

you have to manually heal your pet.

Oak, since the latest GSE update, have you had any issues with your \ keybinds trying to use whatever is at the “2” slot of your action bar? Both my shammy and your BM AE one keep spamming the “2” slot despite not having that spell anywhere in the sequence and am using \ for the AE one.

When i first set up the macro Mend Pet was being cast as part of the macro… Now a few hours later i have to manually do it !! annoying

Its in the AOE sequence but not ST

/cast [nomod,nochanneling:Revive Pet,@pet,combat,nodead,nogroup] Mend Pet

Can not get it to revive pet for nothing.

Was practicing on target dummys and pet died.

held button for ever never revived pet.

Feigned death went out of combat held button for a minute straight never revived pet,

is this line right

/cast [nomod, nochanneling, target=pet, dead] Revive Pet; [nomod, nochanneling, nopet, dead] Revive Pet

Or is there something i could replace that with