OAK Havok Demon Hunter - TWW and Pre-Patch

Its an amazing macro i love using it!
i just want to add a shift Mod to do Meta and eyebeam after, but i have been unable to add this.
could you help me on what i need to add and where i need to put it in?

Cool and all but i dont know seems like i do less dps while using this 1 button mash since it seems too stop using spells like itā€™s skipping abilities in the rotation tho they are off cooldown? anyone else feel this? or am i just mashing it too fast? cause it works alot better when i wait for the gcd too clear and then press more slowly :confused:

Got around 20% less dps then the simc ā€¦

Is anyone else getting ā€œRequires you to be a Ritual Siteā€ when running the macro? I canā€™t find what spell that is reference to? It seems to happen when it uses Chaos Strike according to Sequence Debugger

Nevermind, it was a trinket I had equipped it was trying to use.

I am having a little trouble with this. First off I only found GSE a day agoā€¦so im new. How do I get this to work? Do I need to create a Macro to call upon the sequence?

Which part ?

1. You copy the talents
  2. You import the sequence in GSE (First option in the GSE menu)
  3. Then you keybing the imported sequence (third option in the menu)

Look at this post for key binding

HELP Keybindings - GSE: Troubleshooting - WoW Lazy Macros

sorry but how do i remove the trinket use ?

there is a part with use 13 and use 14 those are the trinkets use 16 is weapon i think

thx
mate huge help it on line 11

Hello I have a little problem with your macro I sim has 847000 and on mannequin I sius has 400k or 450 k
there is 400k difference
I configured my key in 5 on my keyboard. I wanted to know if there was a solution?

What ms is everyone using for this one?