OAK Havok Demon Hunter - TWW and Pre-Patch

HAVOAK - 1 Button (w/mods) Havoc DH - All In One
Usage Information
#Havoak 1-Button

Should work with any build.

Mods:
CTRL is a Cast Sequence wherein it will Vengeful Retreat followed by a Fel Rush if you hold it.
ALT over an enemy will Imprison it.

Checkout my Youtube Channel for Guides/Tutorials for GSE https://youtu.be/ChODE3vFmTk

Import String

This package consists of 1 elements.

Sequences

• HAVOAK

Talents:

CEkAEDLOxe3SEPP2R8Hw6bhoSYmZmxMzgZmZMmJMzAAAAAAAmlhxMjZmZzMz2sNGDMDjlNAAAYMzMGA

I don’t have a Patreon, but if you like my macros, you can buy me a coffee. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Work flawlessly. I love youuuuu.

Do i have to do anything else then copy and paste talents and string?

I dont understand your question? You have to spam the key that you keybound to the sequence.

I think I may know what the person is talking about.

I imported this to my GSE, and bound it to PAD2 (Y button on an XBox Controller) in GSE.

But even though I am targeting a training dummy, hitting “Y” doesn’t work.

Add teh step of creating a macro that does:

/click HAVOAK

Still doesn’t do anything

However, the " ] " key on the keyboard does :slight_smile:
Mouse/Controller keybind seems to work if the sequence is set as spells as referenced in the videos posted ( Anyone Can Do This! Basic Sequence Tutorial - GSE 3.2 - YouTube… this (and many other) sequences on the site have it set as “macro” in GSE sequencer…

I’ve only found one person who created their sequences as SPELLs and seem to work great with the XBOX controller.

If something has changed so that it can work with a controler or mouse-key, that’s great!

Y on Xbox controller is PAD 4. A 1, B 2, X 3, AND Y 4. Thats how it’s set up in GSE at least. If you rebind to pad 4 it will work on your controller. Or use B on your current set up. Either will work.

I will have to try that in AM. Thanks for reply!

I feel silly that that was all it was, but once I programmed “PAD4” it seemed to work better with my “Y” key on the controller. It would also explain why my “B” icon (using ConsolePort for the visual) went from my macro pic to looking like it was unassigned sporadically.

Some things I’ve noticed as I switched Hunter Spec, the assignment stayed with the BM rotation/macro and my flying is messed up.

Can I:

1. Assign multiple rotations to the same button, depending on Spec (and if so, how does it differentiate)
  2. How does that affect the flying when mounted? I think that was an issue initially with Blizz as the 1-2 buttons were also reserved for flying.
  3. Can I assign a SHIFT-PAD4 or something so I can essentially be “One-Button” for AOE and simply PAD4 for ST?

If it still holds true, I won’t be able to do a macro that calls both HAVOKAOE and HAVOKST in the same condition and keybind it in the WOW Macro interface right?

1. There are kind of 4 areas to input into under key bindings. (trying to make a mental picture of it.) upper left is the assign to key, upper right is the special buttons like controller stuff, Lower left is the name of the sequence, then lower right you can have the key binding to always be that or when you are using a certain spec. So you would just select Y in the upper right box, lower left put your beast master spec, and lower right box select only when using bm spec. Hope that makes sense.
    2 From what I have noticed when flying it does the things its supposed to like x goes faster, double tap A climbs higher. If thats not the case for you, one option would be to change around the key bindings in game to what you need to so it feels right. I dont use consoleport, as it just made things more confusing for me. The in game key bindings and GSE keybinding are enough for me to get everything I need accomplished.
  2. Yes you can. I just leave 2, 3 and 4 open on my action bar, That way I dont have to worry about the key bindings doing anything I dont want it to. Then as my warrior have my charge on x (3), my single target on y (4), then my AOE on B (2). Thats just what I have found easiest for me.
  3. Another thing I would do is get one of the portable training dummy’s (can find them on wowhead) the one I found was in dragon Isles somewhere. That way when you swap specs you can try it out before you go into a dungeon or raid. So you will know for sure when you swapped specs the buttons became the new sequence. And if it didnt, it only takes a few seconds to delete the keybindings from the 1st spec and insert the ones for the second spec. That is what I usually do when switching from prot to fury on my warrior. Then reload the UI. Im not positive thats neccesary but it only takes a few seconds and puts my mind at ease.
    If any part of this didnt make sense I appologize. I just woke up lol. And if you have any more questions or I missed something go ahead and hit me up and I will be happy to give you a hand.

OMG I’ve been struggling to play wow on my mac with no mouse since they changed the one macro buttons etc , and I’ve just watched your video about the sequence and still making a in game macro button that links to the sequence , I’m so appreciative that it finally works I’ve been stressing out over not being able to play as I’m limited due to disability and can’t use a mouse so I’m super thankful of your videos and this macro you created , thanks again linda x

2 Likes

So Oak,
I honestly have no clues about a Havoc DH. But my wife has been slacking on hers until the upcoming expansion, But she wants all the goodies from the Event and Remix, let me tell you, this thing shines so bright, i had to wear shades during raids.
It made it look like i knew what the heck i was doing.

OUTSTANDING WORK Sir!

4 Likes

Thanks again, OAK- sequence really slaps!

1 Like

I think in one of your Dragon Flight versions of this, you had modifiers for Meta and Darkness. Any plans to do that in the TWW version?

Probably not. I only had Meta in it, but for that you can easily just make a regular macro.

As usual, great macro. It doesn’t seem to throw Reaver’s Glaive, but otherwise, fantastic.

Heya the macro works great, but it doesnt seem to want to use vengeful retreat and fel rush when i use ctrl-mod. i have shift,alt and ctrl cleared of all keybindings.

will this work well in high keys and raids? i want to pump xD also have you added hero talents yet?

1 Like

I went Fel-scarred and I will say I generally am the Top DPS in Random heroics I’m sure with some slight tweaking when M+ is release this will be able to easily pump +10s
Below is my heroic Talents I chose so far.

CEkAEDLOxe3SEPP2R8Hw6bhoSYmZmxMzgZmZMmJMzAAAAAAAmlhxMjZmZzMz2sNGDMDjlNYZ2MjhZRTjxMzYwG

You have Glaive Tempest in the macro but not in the talent tree, so it is not firing off. Is this an oversight?

This is by Design so the sequence will fire whether you have the talent or not