Oak Ret Pally Macro DF 10.2.6/7 - Season 4 Update #1 - (4/27/24)

I have never touch my spell q

Wtf is spell Que? I have never heard of it before.

I use it just as Oak made it, I don’t have anything I believe that changes MS so I’d say I’m running at 250.

I don’t believe there is anything in my AutoHotKey macro that changes speed either. Got this MANY years back and been using it ever since.

{
$1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“1”, “P”)
break
Send 1
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“2”, “P”)
break
Send 2
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$3::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“3”, “P”)
break
Send 3
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$4::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“4”, “P”)
break
Send 4
sleep 4
}
return
}

1 Like

Spell Queue Window - “The Spell Queue Window is the time in milliseconds in which you’re allowed to tell WoW’s servers about the next spell you want to cast before your current cast is finished. This defaults to 400 milliseconds. Without this feature, you would experience a large delay (2x average latency) between spells. This also applies to instant-cast spells on the Global Cool-down (GCD). The Spell Queue Window benefits everyone, no matter how low your internet latency is.” (From a Quick Google Search)

Personally, I don’t recall EVER adjusting it. There is a setting available in ElvUI’s WindTools addon that allows adjustment of it. Apparently mine is set at 60. But like I said, I don’t remember ever setting it there.

Check what yours is set to with /dump GetCVar(“SpellQueueWindow”)
Change it with /console SpellQueueWindow X
Replace the X with a value

1 Like

The AHK Script I use

which tab we have to use 1 or 2 ?

READ THE USAGE INFO… Tab 1 or Tab 2 is your choice.

Usage Information

Version 1: Lazy with Assistance = You don’t “HAVE TO” hold any modifiers. However, IF a cooldown isn’t firing off when it should, you can THEN hold SHIFT&ALT to fire it
Hold SHIFT&ALT to fire any cooldown that doesn’t auto cast when it should
Hold SHIFT&CTRL to POP your Potion of Ultimate Power
Hold ALT while Mouseover an enemy to Turn Evil or while Mouseover a friendly to Cleanse Toxins (THESE WERE ADDED FOR M+ INCORPOREAL AND AFFLICTED AFFIXES)

Version 2: Cooldowns need SHIFT&ALT - THIS VERSION IS NOT UPDATED OFTEN AND I DO NOT USE THIS VERSION
Hold SHIFT&ALT when you have Final Reckoning as a talent and will fire Potion, Avenging Wrath, Final Reckoning, and Divine Toll
if using Execution Sentence then Hold SHIFT&ALT to fire Execution Sentence followed by Wake of Ashes
But, for Execution Sentence moved Potion and Avenging Wrath you will need to hold SHIFT&CTRL

BOTH: Hold CTRL for Word of Glory instead of Damage spenders
(Works on Focus Target if there is one, then Mouseover if there is one, then Self)

2 Likes

Hey @OAK if I wanted to use your’s similar to what Im using now (hold down 1,2, 3, or 4 to spam macro) I am assuming I can copy and paste a toggle config for 4 correct in theory? Is that all that needs to be edited, minus the button obv.

The max keys I’ve ever used are 3. I have never gotten into AHK scripting as the ones on the github work so well and are WELL DOCUMENTED. So… you can try copypasta, but I couldnt tell ya if it’d work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

thanks the macro rulez mate!! :slight_smile:

ok dude just test this honestly i can promise you even better results then you have been getting like no joke

change your spell queue window to 100+world ms

and then go into your gse options and change the ms to 5+your world ms just trust me on this

yeah dude find out what your in game world ms is add 100 to that number and change your window to that and run your macros at whatever your world ms is and add 5 to that so for example mine is 25 world ms so that would be 100+25 125 ms spell window and 25+5 30ms macro speed making this change from the default that’s just awful increased my overall in keys by like 40k overall so huge huge huge increase advice though is use it on run whilst holding so you can press your other buttons as soon as needed it runs fast

1 Like

Why?
What testing have you done?
Where do I change these values?

Ill give it a shot in my next few runs.

This might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqILmlzOSQ

2 Likes

hey buddy sorry for the late replies and well I cleared heroic raid and in keys I’m currently spamming 19 to 20 keys and I’m only 465 highest key timed is a 21 atal with this macro no changes tab 1 and well as for the spell queue window I have a addon called advanced interface options and it has a slider to change your spell window as for actual macro ms speed I have a corsair mouse and you can set macros in there software also going of my sims on average im about 2k dps of what my sims are both aoe and st so its spot on tbh

1 Like

let me know how it goes for you buddy like I said it runs fast so will defo take a lot of getting used to especially for you who has never changed from the default macro speed of 250ms and 400 ms spell queue

1 Like

yea i changed them up and ran a few keys. spellque are like 160ms, and gse at 65.

I usually run this at 50MS through my Razer mouse with nice results.

For example, my MS is 75 so 75+100 = 175 for my spell window (that’s changed in Windtools, right?). And then so 75+5 would be 80 MS for my macro speed through razer? I’m just trying to understand, I’m willing to give it a go if it’ll make it flow more smoothly. I’m hesitant to change what’s been working but I’m always willing to try something if it’ll mean better numbers.